"Those guys look like they're in the mafia"

Funny how if you went into an African eatery and looked at family photos on wall and said "those people look like the bloods and crips" you'd get tossed out and probably shamed by local news.

If you go into an Italian place and laugh the old pictures look mobbed up it's ok Phone Post 3.0

Do the Right Thing Part 2??

Pino, fuck you, fuck your fuckin' pizza, and fuck Frank Sinatra.

Not only did dude just say it but he said " look at their big noses"

It's also completely accepted in tv commercials to stereotype Italians and the mafia Phone Post 3.0

Radio Raheem, shut it down. Phone Post 3.0

You wanna boycott someone? You ought to start with the goddamn barber that fucked up your head.

Let me tell you the story of Right Hand, Left Hand.

It's a tale of good and evil.

Hate: it was with this hand that Cane iced his brother.

Love: these five fingers, they go straight to the soul of man.

The right hand: the hand of love.

The story of life is this: static.

One hand is always fighting the other hand, and the left hand is kicking much ass. I mean, it looks like the right hand, Love, is finished. But hold on, stop the presses, the right hand is coming back. Yeah, he got the left hand on the ropes, now, that's right. Ooh, it's a devastating right and Hate is hurt, he's down.

Left-Hand Hate KOed by Love.

You shoulda thrown them the maliok.

When people ask I never say no. It's a good deterrent to getting tobbed Phone Post 3.0

"Dago, wop, guinea, garlic-breath, pizza-slingin', spaghetti-bendin', Vic Damone, Perry Como, Luciano Pavarotti, Sole Mio, nonsingin' motherfucker"

Robbed not tobbed Phone Post 3.0

ranch

An African family looking like they're in the bloods or crips?.

Example?... Phone Post 3.0