those korean Zombie......

........t-shirts just went on sale everywhere!

More for the real fans. I have mine on today because it's cool to wear the shirt when he's on a roll, it is even more important to support him when he is down.

Man, did he ever go down!

Kind of fucked up that dude was wearing one in his post fight interview.

Lmfao I said the same thing last night when he went down.

TKZ will be back.

i was no familiar with him before the Garcia fight, but damned if he didn' t plod around like a zombie last night. Is that how he earned the moniker? Was his fight with Garcia the exception or the norm?

banjohaze - More for the real fans. I have mine on today because it's cool to wear the shirt when he's on a roll, it is even more important to support him when he is down.

On a roll? The guy hasn't been on a roll since 2008.

I understood the love he was getting for putting on such a great show with Garcia. But I never understood the hype surrounding his fighting skills. Dude lost his WEC debut, and is now 0-2 in the WEC. In Sengoku, which is not a top tier promotion, he was only 2-1.

And I say this as a guy who loves Asian fighters (since they tend to put on exciting fights) and wants them to do well. So, I wish him the best and hope he has great success. But so far I haven't seen anything that impressed me, other than his heart in the Garcia fight.

sgotwalks - i was no familiar with him before the Garcia fight, but damned if he didn' t plod around like a zombie last night. Is that how he earned the moniker? Was his fight with Garcia the exception or the norm?

I was wondering the same thing... That was the first time I seen him fight, I havent watched the Garcia fight yet. Still waiting for Netflix.. lol

He was called the Korean Zombie because until last night he was never even knocked down in a fight.

And he should be 1-1 in the WEC, that Garcia fight was a fucking robbery of Lee Murray proportions.

^^^^Naw, Lee is in a league of his own in that department.

Yeah the zombie defiantly should be 1-1 but wtvr Phone Post

ortman16 -  Yeah the zombie defiantly should be 1-1 but wtvr Phone Post
If he walks around and claims that he is 1-1, that would be defiant.

JudOWNED - 
banjohaze - More for the real fans. I have mine on today because it's cool to wear the shirt when he's on a roll, it is even more important to support him when he is down.

On a roll? The guy hasn't been on a roll since 2008.

I understood the love he was getting for putting on such a great show with Garcia. But I never understood the hype surrounding his fighting skills. Dude lost his WEC debut, and is now 0-2 in the WEC. In Sengoku, which is not a top tier promotion, he was only 2-1.

And I say this as a guy who loves Asian fighters (since they tend to put on exciting fights) and wants them to do well. So, I wish him the best and hope he has great success. But so far I haven't seen anything that impressed me, other than his heart in the Garcia fight.

Both of his decision losses were terrible. TERRIBLE. I don't care what his record says, this was his first real loss, so yes, he was on a roll.

And for the people who only know him for his shirt, here you go.

fuck the bandwagon hoppers. dude has the heart most UFC champs wish they had. win or lose he's not there to play it safe, he's there to fight.

mexican jujitsu -  fuck the bandwagon hoppers. dude has the heart most UFC champs wish they had. win or lose he's not there to play it safe, he's there to fight.

Love them when they win hate on them when they lose-UG

He has an exciting fight style what more could we ask for?
Http://pumlclothing.com Phone Post

Anyone with an issue with their Zombie shirt check this thread...

www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm

TKZ is all heart. There are some technical issues he must contend with but he is young and has plenty of time to improve. As for fair weather fans... I despise them.