Thoughts on the new Mike Tyson doc?

Sorry if this has already been posted. About to watch the new Tyson doc later today, what did you guys think of it?

I am a big Tyson fan so I loved it. It shows alot of insight on why he is the way he is. Went through the early years and he went into alot of detail about most of his fights and his frame of mind for each one. Also showed alot of his training which was cool.

its amazing yo see the real tyson in it great watch for any fight fan

where can I watch it for free

I thought it was great.  He doesn't hold anything back and you see real raw emotion out of Mike.  I recommend it.

Mike is very open but very subdue throughout the piece. I would watch the Mike Tyson Beyond the Glory afterwards as Mike is in a much different state of mind and offers a different perspective on many of the ordeals he has been through

its a good watch, you will enjoy it

I got annoyed by the double talk. It was good, and I am glad it focused a lot on his early years and less on his lower points.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=BSFX87Y0

I thought it was brilliant.

Mike Tyson is possibly the most honest man alive.

theViking - Mike is very open but very subdue throughout the piece. I would watch the Mike Tyson Beyond the Glory afterwards as Mike is in a much different state of mind and offers a different perspective on many of the ordeals he has been through

its a good watch, you will enjoy it

He's definitely grown up

I liked it as well, but for different reasons. I don't think that Tyson is particularly honest or particularly insightful. He contradicts himself again and again, and a lot of what he says is incoherent or deeply disturbing. Tobak left out a lot of the things that would have put Tyson in a worse light. If the film is supposed to be a confession, it's not much of one; it's more about Tyson's rationalizing certain things that he shouldn't have done. I did like the part about his childhood and the circumstances in which he grew up, which helps to explain how he turned out the way that he did. But it is crystal clear that Tobak wanted Tyson to appear in a certain way. I couldn't help but feel that he was trying to manipulate the audience and tunr Tyson into a sympathetic figure.

it was powerful. i don't know if tyson was honest entirely, but it was certainly an honest look at tyson.

Just got done watching it and all I can say is Damn... That was awesome. Great documentary.

netflixes

The doc is available at Redbox. They're at every Walmart and Mcdonalds. It's only a dollar to rent but you have to return it the next day by like 9pm or something.

Anyway, I loved the doc. Thinking about buying it on dvd now.

"Whatever a girl wants, I tell her no. I like to ravage girls."

All I have to say is that his parties, back in the day, must have been AMAZING!

I wonder what he's worth nowadays. Its amazing that when he came out of prison he had 300 million but by the late 90's he was bankrupt.