Thoughts on these camps

I am looking to head to thailand this summer to train for about 6-8 weeks. I am trying to stay away from bangkok as much as possible so I have been looking into a few camps.

If I can scrape the money together, I want to try and get a few weeks in at fairtex Pattaya. I have heard nothing bu good things, but if you guys have any comments I would love to hear them.

I also want to head downt to Phuket for about 3-4 weeks, and there are two camps I have been looking into.
What are some of your guys/gals opinions/experience on(with) tiger muay thai vs sinbi muay thai. They both seem like good camps. I should mention that I am not really interested in any MMA training, which is offered at Tiger MT.

Do you think it would be better to stay a full 3-4 weeks at one camp (develop repor with trainers etc..), or spend 2 weeks at each camp (Diversity of new trainers)?

Thanks a lot guys.

http://www.mma.tv/TUF/index.cfm?ac=ListMessages&PID=1&TID=1103101&FID=23

Here is my thread about training last summer. I went to Sor.Vorapin and Kaewsamrit in Bangkok, Fairtex Pattaya, and Sinbi. But I checked out most of the camps in Phuket.