Thoughts on Tyson Nam and Bellator?

I just read an article on MMAJunkie in which Bjorn said he was giving Nam a chance to "stay busy" by letting him fight Dantas. I feel like that is complete BS. I feel like they were thinking "hey, we'll let our champ fight some 11-4 nobody and he'll make our champ look great!" Then Nam knocks him out and suddenly they act like they were doing him a favor. I feel bad for the guy. Phone Post

Well fuck me for not making a Jon Jones thread apparently lol Phone Post

Another thread about Bellator contract issues

Well fuck me lol Phone Post

It's absolute bullshit. Really sucks for Nam who made a huge accomplishment by KO'ing a very very good fighter. I wish nothing but the best for Tyson and I hope Bellator doesn't actually peruse legal action. Phone Post

UGCTT_chuckles1 - It's absolute bullshit. Really sucks for Nam who made a huge accomplishment by KO'ing a very very good fighter. I wish nothing but the best for Tyson and I hope Bellator doesn't actually peruse legal action. Phone Post

I've always had a certain respect for Bellator and how they operated. But if they do pull some legal action bullshit, I will definitely lose all respect. They obviously had no interest in him before. They should just let him go and progress his career. Phone Post

Erik Tracey -
UGCTT_chuckles1 - It's absolute bullshit. Really sucks for Nam who made a huge accomplishment by KO'ing a very very good fighter. I wish nothing but the best for Tyson and I hope Bellator doesn't actually peruse legal action. Phone Post

I've always had a certain respect for Bellator and how they operated. But if they do pull some legal action bullshit, I will definitely lose all respect. They obviously had no interest in him before. They should just let him go and progress his career. Phone Post

Definitely. Phone Post

Erik Tracey - 

I just read an article on MMAJunkie in which Bjorn said he was giving Nam a chance to "stay busy" by letting him fight Dantas. I feel like that is complete BS. I feel like they were thinking "hey, we'll let our champ fight some 11-4 nobody and he'll make our champ look great!" Then Nam knocks him out and suddenly they act like they were doing him a favor. I feel bad for the guy. Phone Post

yup it's bullshit.. nam needs to call their bluff.. as other fighters should too!