Thoughts on Yokozuna?

Thoughts on Yokozuna?

Gutted he never dropped the weight for one last run in the late 90s in the WWE. Phone Post 3.0

He was indeed fat. I liked him.

I was a fan and yes he was fat. Phone Post 3.0

IMO one of the greatest big men of all time Phone Post 3.0

he was a solid worker for being that size. his first year in the wwf was the stuff of legends.

As an 7 year old. I totally bought that he was japanese. The WWF would never lie to me, right? Phone Post 3.0

And Lex hit Yoko with a hip toss.

Yoko Vs Austin would of been money. Phone Post 3.0

In his book bret said he was a very respectful and lovely guy until he got the big belt then he bought info his own hype Phone Post 3.0

Another guy gone too soon but his stuff with Owen was great and Cornette.

Real shame the guy didn't lose some weight for his long-term health always liked his stuff with Taker. Phone Post 3.0

Only 34 when he died. Phone Post 3.0

BigTedBear - Another guy gone too soon but his stuff with Owen was great and Cornette.

Real shame the guy didn't lose some weight for his long-term health always liked his stuff with Taker. Phone Post 3.0
The stuff with Taker was awesome. Undertaker popping out of the coffin and Yoko losing his shit. I'm gonna have to try to find that on the network later. Phone Post 3.0

WALES - And Lex hit Yoko with a hip toss.

I can see Austin going for the Thez press and Yoko no selling the crap out of it. Phone Post 3.0

Vicious leg drop Phone Post 3.0

This is the gimmick they should have used for nia jax Phone Post 3.0

TheBearStare - This is the gimmick they should have used for nia jax Phone Post 3.0
LOLLLLL. Vu Phone Post 3.0

WALES - And Lex hit Yoko with a hip toss.

Yoko/Austin fought at summerslam, though it was the preshow

Austin won via rollup after Yoko broke the top-rope Phone Post 3.0

TheBearStare - This is the gimmick they should have used for nia jax Phone Post 3.0
Now I want a Bayley Express tour. I'll drive... Phone Post 3.0

Bet this guy remembers Yokozuna, one of the most painful botches

https://youtu.be/gQezdQWdegk Phone Post 3.0

holy shit at that botch