Thoughts on

A girl who doesn't like her pussy ate.... thoughts. Discuss.

Haven't met one.

she's Taiwanese

Probably has pussy issues. A boyfriend probably complained about it at some point and it stuck in her head.

ABCTT_delinodeshields - she's Taiwanese

what!?!?!?

my entire pussy eating career was based off my experiences with Taiwanese girls and their immaculate, minimal hair, odorless pussies

you prob found a dud

what girl doesnt like getting eaten out?

Dated this girl a few years back, one night we are hooking up and end up getting naked. As things progress i decide im going to go down on her because she has done it for me. I start to head down south and she tells me no. I ask why and she says its just not her thing. So i start to dip a digit while we are hooking up and manage to sneak a sniff. Worst smell I have ever had come across my nose. 

Long story short, they don't like it = somethings wrong down there.

Wife doesn't like it, or dislike it, really. It just doesn't do anything for her. She'll let me indulge with a lick or two, but prefers to fuck.

Tranny.

Her dad was either really good or really bad at it.

Probably can only orgasm during penetration.

You must know my wife.

In Limbo -
ABCTT_delinodeshields - she's Taiwanese

what!?!?!?

my entire pussy eating career was based off my experiences with Taiwanese girls and their immaculate, minimal hair, odorless pussies

you prob found a dud

what girl doesnt like getting eaten out?

fuck i must have man!? damnnn i only based that on one chick i tried it with and my mates wife...seems quite the stretch looking back on it lol

They are self conscious about it thinking it might smell and worry about it.

Or they find it awkward and don't feel comfortable with it.

My girl was like this and has no odour at all. I had to make her at ease and feel comfortable about it, she enjoys it now.

I had one once. It just wasn't her thing. I'd go down there from time to time and things were grand but she only got off from fucking and just didn't seem to enjoy it. Every other chick I've been with loved it.

Admission: I'm not saying I'd never want to eat pussy again but I prefer fucking too.

MMAhaiku - Her dad was either really good or really bad at it.

lol

MMAhaiku - Her dad was either really good or really bad at it.

Fucking haha