Thoughts/prayers for Sean McCorkle, his dad passed

"I know that 99% of the time I come off like the most arrogant douche of all time." 

Look at this cocky son of a bitch...can't just be an arrogant douche...has to be THE most arrogant douche of ALL TIME...

Condolences on the loss of your dad...losing a parent is hard thing on a lot of levels.  Hang in there. 

Sorry Big Mc

Sean McCorkle - Well, I didn't expect to see this when I got on here this morning.

The fact that anyvody would even care enough to make a post like this, and the fact that you guys would even comment on it, really means a lot to me believe it or not.

I know that 99% of the time I come off like the most arrogant douche of all time. And believe it or not, that always was, and still is, by design. Many of you probably don't know the origins of my whole online persona, but it's nothing like how I actually am in person.

It's all always supposed to be funny, even when it's not. I absolutely hate hurting people's feelings, and have always been shocked at how badly so many people I don't know want to try to hurt mine. But regardless, I love you bastards on here.

The funniest things I've ever read in my life have been on the UG, and were just random responses to something someone said.

My dad was an awesome guy. Crazy as hell as he got older, but still awesome. And believe it or not, his favorite part of me being in the UFC, was getting on the UG, and reading the shit talking about me that would go on before and after fights. He knew that I was trolling everyone, almost all the time, and got the biggest kick out of seeing the reactions and responses on here. Especially when someone got me with a good one, or vice versa.
I can confirm this...online I think your an ass but when I saw you in Indi to fight hunt you were cool as shit to everyone there!! Lytle was awesome too. Really sorry for your loss bud!

Much love.

Offline Sean is one of my favorite people in the world. Online Sean is more entertaining!

Sorry for your loss. It's great that he enjoyed your online persona enough to come laugh at the people who didn't get it. We are all one big bag of jerks.

Prayers

Thoughts are with you big sexy

Sending thoughts from Yorkshire, you have made me lol many times my man over the years from the early Ariel stuff to the Hughes review. Keep that chin up.

Like I said, we u bro!

RIP Bigger Sexy

Hey Sean,

Sorry to hear about your loss - sending positive vibes your way.

I can attest to Sean's non-douchery in person - he bought a pair of Sprawl shorts in my Seattle store years back and was a super nice guy - enjoyed talking with him!

Keven
www.warrior-one.com

Praying for the family.

Ah horrible news. Sorry for your loss big man

Sending well wishes.

Still remember when the ug backed you all the way to the top.

Sorry to hear sean. Nothings worse then losing a family member, heart goes out to you and your family. Remember all the great times you had with her, nobody can take those away. Rip

Sean,

Terribly sorry for your loss.  Wishing you the best going forward. 

Sorry to hear this and sorry for your loss

I'm sorry Sean - dreading the day this happens to my old man

Sorry to hear, sounds like you too had a good relationship

Sean McCorkle - Well, I didn't expect to see this when I got on here this morning.

The fact that anyvody would even care enough to make a post like this, and the fact that you guys would even comment on it, really means a lot to me believe it or not.

I know that 99% of the time I come off like the most arrogant douche of all time. And believe it or not, that always was, and still is, by design. Many of you probably don't know the origins of my whole online persona, but it's nothing like how I actually am in person.

It's all always supposed to be funny, even when it's not. I absolutely hate hurting people's feelings, and have always been shocked at how badly so many people I don't know want to try to hurt mine. But regardless, I love you bastards on here.

The funniest things I've ever read in my life have been on the UG, and were just random responses to something someone said.

My dad was an awesome guy. Crazy as hell as he got older, but still awesome. And believe it or not, his favorite part of me being in the UFC, was getting on the UG, and reading the shit talking about me that would go on before and after fights. He knew that I was trolling everyone, almost all the time, and got the biggest kick out of seeing the reactions and responses on here. Especially when someone got me with a good one, or vice versa.

Good man. I see this day coming for my dad eventually.  Hope you're doing OK.