Thousands of angry Russians fight on the beach....

DavidYorkshire -
GladiatorGannon - 
Aussie Shaun -

so are you in thailand on the spurious gofundme takings that you begged for on here from the marks?

i hope you get your pig lights punched out.

First time I've heard a man criticized for looking for work. Not sure how familiar you are with Phuket, but it's got an entire cottage industry built around MMA. If my other career does end up being over, it's pretty much my only marketable skill.

Mature response to ridiculously aggressive attack.

Yes...l am impressed.

Gannon is good people. I wish him the best.

Newbs gonna newb, like always

DavidYorkshire -
GladiatorGannon - 
DavidYorkshire -
GladiatorGannon - 
Aussie Shaun -

so are you in thailand on the spurious gofundme takings that you begged for on here from the marks?

First time I've heard a man criticized for looking for work. Not sure how familiar you are with Phuket, but it's got an entire cottage industry built around MMA. If my other career does end up being over, it's pretty much my only marketable skill.

We've all had days....

And he probably missed the UG News article where I actually did land a job out here - http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/sean-gannon-resurfaces-at-alex-garcia-training-camp-in-thailand

Just one day a week at one of the smaller camps, but it shows that opportunities are out there if you work for them. I'm going to keep working and keep looking so that even if my other career is over, things are still going to work out.

Hope it works out for you!  good luck.

Any updates?

a_user_has_no_name_74 -

Any updates?

^ never seen a north-south choke turned reverse-kesa gatame like that - cool! And fighting on the beach has to suck

“time out I have sand in my eye”

GladiatorGannon -
DavidYorkshire -
GladiatorGannon - 
Aussie Shaun -

We've all had days....

And he probably missed the UG News article where I actually did land a job out here - http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/sean-gannon-resurfaces-at-alex-garcia-training-camp-in-thailand

Just one day a week at one of the smaller camps, but it shows that opportunities are out there if you work for them. I'm going to keep working and keep looking so that even if my other career is over, things are still going to work out.

Gannon

Is your BPD deal in court system?

If you jump in Sean, good luck and God speed!!

Kevin

Russians trying way too hard to seem as not GAY as possible

They should let all that go, and go to Khabib route

Just embrase who you are, its 2018

Aussie Shaun -
BringBackGoldy -
DavidYorkshire -
GladiatorGannon - 
Aussie Shaun -

Yes...l am impressed.

I was too.

Pig lights. Is that an Aussia thing? Honest question.

WTF do they fight on sand?  Just fight on the grass.

Bloods, Crips and other pussies need guns.  Russian gangstas go at it with the weapons nature gave them.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 

WTF do they fight on sand?  Just fight on the grass.

Does Strelka have a rule against throwing sand into eyes?  That would be the first thing that comes to mind.  Read Down These Mean Streets by Piri Thomas.

GladiatorGannon - 
DavidYorkshire -
GladiatorGannon - 
Aussie Shaun -

We've all had days....

Damn Sean, that was impressive as hell to witness. That right there tells me you have mastered the warrior mentality, Im guessing due to your experience in law enforcement and martial arts. I bet you stay calm under all kinds of crazy circumstances. people screaming in your face or trying to take your head off. Staying cool and rational under those circumstances to the point that even your attacker is impressed and cools off is a testament to your mental and emotional stability and toughness.

Aussie Shaun -

ttt for a thailand update, 

post your weightloss stats there too Sean.

Update - This is apparently becoming a regular event, and they're going again this Friday. One of my students is indeed a crazy Russian, and we're bringing him down there. I'll be cornering him (assuming we get a decent match up, they do matchmaking on scene as people show up). I'll keep you guys posted, and might have some new video come Friday.

Weight loss stats - From about 350 to 330 since I got here.

touch -

Lol “I’m gonna do some art soon. I don’t have anything yet, but remember my face”

Im developing a major mancrush on Gannon. Still soft as cotton so no homo so far.

RenatoCocopreta - Im developing a major mancrush on Gannon. Still soft as cotton so no homo so far.

Don't worry, it's not gay as long as you don't make eye contact.