Thread where guy wanted to predict 100 fights...

I remember a few years ago a poster on the forum claimed he would make picks for a few fights at every event, claiming he would go up to 100 correct picks, and then went on a surprisingly impressive streak of correct choices.

Anyone remember who it was and how many in a row he got?

He was solid up front, then hit some speed bumps and the forum ate him IIRC.

I think he's back and had his first two losses in a row.

Still fun. Phone Post 3.0

I'm Dyxeslic - I remember a few years ago a poster on the forum claimed he would make picks for a few fights at every event, claiming he would go up to 100 correct picks, and then went on a surprisingly impressive streak of correct choices.

He actually did pretty damn good at first. Picked some off the wall fights correctly too....... Would love to see that thread again. Vu! Phone Post 3.0

Who was it? Was it dutch? Phone Post 3.0

gasper oliver son -
I'm Dyxeslic - I remember a few years ago a poster on the forum claimed he would make picks for a few fights at every event, claiming he would go up to 100 correct picks, and then went on a surprisingly impressive streak of correct choices.

It was Let Me Bang Bro.  He got to around 30 before King Mo blew it in Bellator and he lost.  The thread is gone because he got banned.

Oh shit I diddnt know it was the man himself Phone Post 3.0

Legendary thread Phone Post 3.0

Song2 -
gasper oliver son -
I'm Dyxeslic - I remember a few years ago a poster on the forum claimed he would make picks for a few fights at every event, claiming he would go up to 100 correct picks, and then went on a surprisingly impressive streak of correct choices.

It was Let Me Bang Bro.  He got to around 30 before King Mo blew it in Bellator and he lost.  The thread is gone because he got banned.

It was the man himself. I was in the thread, talking mad shit (son). He chipped out, then tried to edit. He should be unbanned. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Song2 -
gasper oliver son -

It was the man himself. I was in the thread, talking mad shit (son). He chipped out, then tried to edit. He should be unbanned. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck yea he should. He got banned for talking shit on bjorns bellator. And was likely just rustling jimmies.

He should be allowed to return.

Harmless and fun poster imo Phone Post 3.0

Oh no, I was wondering what happened to Let me bang bro.

His spelling was hilarious even though he was trolling

He once mentioned drinking shampain to celebrate something, cracked me up

Song2 -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Song2 -
gasper oliver son -

Fuck yea he should. He got banned for talking shit on bjorns bellator. And was likely just rustling jimmies.

He should be allowed to return.

Harmless and fun poster imo Phone Post 3.0
So what you're saying is, they didn't let him bang? Phone Post 3.0

^ no bro Phone Post 3.0

Didn't he only pick huge favorites? Phone Post 3.0

Theres rumors that some Viacom guys read the thread where LMBB was spitting the truth about Bjorn and that tipped their hand about bringing in Coker.

Unsubstantiated but most likely true. Phone Post 3.0

44 Magnum - Oh no, I was wondering what happened to Let me bang bro.

He was a true under appreciated comedy genius. I remember he unmasked a few times to ask guys if he should drop the act, while using perfect grammar. I told him to keep it going and about a month later he got banned. We need him back. Supercalo ain't shit compared to LMBB Phone Post 3.0

FEDORallDAY - 
44 Magnum - Oh no, I was wondering what happened to Let me bang bro.

He was a true under appreciated comedy genius. I remember he unmasked a few times to ask guys if he should drop the act, while using perfect grammar. I told him to keep it going and about a month later he got banned. We need him back. Supercalo ain't shit compared to LMBB Phone Post 3.0

Agree. Bring back LMBB!