Three all-time NBA players to anchor your team?

Lebron Wilt Jordan...maybe Bird replaces Lebron Phone Post 3.0

SuperKamiGuru - 
maantren - Also - variation if you like - you can't pick Jordan.

Hmmm no Jordan okay then Pete marivich PG Larry bird SF and shaq at C

That would be a very interesting, semi-old school team. What was Pistol Pete's defence like?

Jordan, Olajuwon, Duncan. Phone Post 3.0

No Jordan Team:

Olajuwon, Kobe, Rodman

Both my Jordan and Non-Jordan teams are EXCELLENT defensive teams. Phone Post 3.0

Samoa - No Jordan Team:

Olajuwon, Kobe, Rodman

Both my Jordan and Non-Jordan teams are EXCELLENT defensive teams. Phone Post 3.0

I LOVE having Rodman in there. He's always been someone I would have on an all-time starting 5 that was actually intended to win games rather than just have the most talent. Every team needs a garbage man.

Awesome chemistry, good pick.

maantren - 
SuperKamiGuru - 
maantren - Also - variation if you like - you can't pick Jordan.

Hmmm no Jordan okay then Pete marivich PG Larry bird SF and shaq at C

That would be a very interesting, semi-old school team. What was Pistol Pete's defence like?

He was decent on defense better than harden or someone like that but not as good as lebron or Durant he would be an amazing passer for Larry and his dribble moves were out of this world, he would do moves and the ref would call him for traveling and he would say "you cant call that traveling, you've never seem that before!"

Big O, LBJ, Kareem

maantren -
Samoa - No Jordan Team:

Olajuwon, Kobe, Rodman

I LOVE having Rodman in there. He's always been someone I would have on an all-time starting 5 that was actually intended to win games rather than just have the most talent. Every team needs a garbage man.

Awesome chemistry, good pick.
Not enough shots for three scorers. With Rodman you have a guy who doesn't want his shot. He wants to defend and rebound like a beast......and he might get in his guys head. I think he's a better pick than most would believe. Phone Post 3.0

soonertodd - Jordan,Shaq and Lebron
This Phone Post 3.0

beaulaugh -
Winner. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

The Donkeypuncher - 
beaulaugh -
Winner. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

What about without Jordan?

Kobe, Shaq, and Lebron

4pdboxing - Kobe, Shaq, and Lebron

That's a seriously intimidating lineup. I wonder if Pippen, Olajuwon, and Duncan would pick them apart and frustrate them though.

Shaq, Jordan, Stockton

Laimbeer, Rodman, Reggie Miller.

They wouldn't win against the other teams but holy shit that'd be some entertaining basketball slash MMA.

Jordan, duncan, stockton.

Kobe, Shaq, Magic.

Lol at people picking Rodman or Pippen, just lmao... Phone Post 3.0

Bill Russell,John Havlicek and Sam Jones.Guaranteed 6 rings

Jordan
Bird
Magic

No Jordan-

Magic
Bird
Wilt or Russell, it's a wash.

Kinkle - Kobe, Shaq, Magic.

Lol at people picking Rodman or Pippen, just lmao... Phone Post 3.0

lol @ picking Kobe and then lolling at other people's picks.