Three Best Lifts

1. Clean and Jerk

2. Dead Lifts

3. Body lock Squats

Discuss pussies

"Discuss pussies"

I'd rather not. Maybe you could just sniff one a little after your lifting session.

"wtf is a bodylock squat"

Sort of like a front squat but the bar is lower and between the crook of your bicep and forearm. It's takes some time to get used too, so go light at first.

isn't that called a zercher squat?

Randy Couture calls it a body lock squat.

Clean and Jerk is the best excersise by far.

Clean and jerk ^,^

The Zerchers do suck.

1>Clean and Press

2>Deadlifts

3> Overhead Squat.

"Randy Couture calls it a body lock squat."

lol @ you. why don't you call it by it's proper name, since it was named after it's 'inventor', not goofy randy couture. i know you tried to add that lift so you sounded cool.

TTT for not listing bench press, because everyone thinks thats the symbol of strength when its not.

I never thought a bench press was the was the be all and end all of strength. Alot of super heavy Olympic lifters can't bench their own body weight, yet are massively strong and explosive. Some of them will FRONT squat, without any equipment, full squat, over 500 lbs for reps. Alot more impressive than a 500 lbs bench. I would add split squats into the lifts, they really help replicate alot of movements in sports, where hardly any thing is done out of a parallell stance. And zerchers fucking suck, great lift for strength building, shitty time doing them.

"lol @ you. why don't you call it by it's proper name, since it was named after it's 'inventor', not goofy randy couture. i know you tried to add that lift so you sounded cool"

It does sound cool and it's a great lift You probably can't do it because it hurts your skinny little forearms

dead lift

cleans

front squats

Ajm1218 - I never thought a bench press was the was the be all and end all of strength. Alot of super heavy Olympic lifters can't bench their own body weight, yet are massively strong and explosive. Some of them will FRONT squat, without any equipment, full squat, over 500 lbs for reps. Alot more impressive than a 500 lbs bench. I would add split squats into the lifts, they really help replicate alot of movements in sports, where hardly any thing is done out of a parallell stance. And zerchers fucking suck, great lift for strength building, shitty time doing them.

It's true about bench press, I mean certain lifts physically people arent built for.  If you have long arms, your bench press is usually lower, because you have more distance to travel.  The same goes for any lift.

weightlifting is cheating

-the ug

jacktripper - weightlifting is cheating

-the ug

It's true, its performance enhancing, just like steroids.

Believe it or not, some of them struggle to do it. This is only in the super heavies, where guys who are 5-7, 360 lbs and have hardly ever benched in their life. Obviously their shoulders and chest are strong enough, but they don't ever train that type of motion or lift. Now I will wait for people to point out Mark Henry and other Olympic lifters who have huge bench presses, but that is with some training.

Olfocker - 1. Preacher Curls

2. Hammer Curls

3. One armed Preacher Curls.

At least that's what most people seem to do.

OH Squat, Snatch. Dont need a 3rd, but i'll take some DL's for fun..