Thrilla in Manila Documentary: HBO Special

THE BIGGEST fight of ALL TIME. The interviews and training camps leading up to the FOURTEEN ROUNDS OF PURE HELL!

Enjoy my fellow UG Brethren.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUQNKb_1xlc&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post

Made me really despise Ali. The commentary about what was happening in the corners towards the end was amazing. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I feel ya, put a sour feeling in me when you hear the things Ali said about Joe during their 3 bouts.

Idk how Joe truly felt about Muhammad before Joe passed away, but hopefully he didn't die with hate in his heart and truly forgave him...as hard as that would be after all that was said. Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Ttt for blue embed Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

for OP.

Also a couple Easter gifts from me to OP coming up....

Dinner with the Champions (Ali, Norton, Frazier, Foreman, Holmes)

Ali's 'Then and Now'

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Much appreciated SubbedZER0, I've seen the other two videos. Loved those as well. Phone Post

In Phone Post 3.0

ANT_P1989 - 

Yeah I feel ya, put a sour feeling in me when you hear the things Ali said about Joe during their 3 bouts.

Idk how Joe truly felt about Muhammad before Joe passed away, but hopefully he didn't die with hate in his heart and truly forgave him...as hard as that would be after all that was said. Phone Post

Unfortunately, no. Interviews with Foreman and Frazier, show Foreman got over his shit and lived happily, if a bit kooky christy, but Frazier went real poor and bitter as he aged.

Sad way for a legend to go

MattyECB - 
ANT_P1989 - 

Unfortunately, no. Interviews with Foreman and Frazier, show Foreman got over his shit and lived happily, if a bit kooky christy, but Frazier went real poor and bitter as he aged.

Sad way for a legend to go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JImT0sX1G8o

They had a complicated relationship.

That clip up top really tugs at my heart strings, having watched their trilogy and followed all the going-ons surrounding the fights.

Ali was a real prick. History has been way too kind to him and Joe has not been given enough credit

Sub'd and vtfu! Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0