Through the Never Metallica

Went and seen last night at 3D IMAX. The concert footage was some of the most epic shit ever but wtf is with the silly little storyline they had going. Movie would have been a 10 without it. Definately worth a watch for fans though. Phone Post 3.0

Some of their best live footage in a LONG time too. James' voice actually had a bit of growl to it. Phone Post 3.0

I think I'm the only one I've talked to that actually liked the story part. I thought it was awesome. Phone Post 3.0

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - Went and seen last night at 3D IMAX. The concert footage was some of the most epic shit ever but wtf is with the silly little storyline they had going. Movie would have been a 10 without it. Definately worth a watch for fans though. Phone Post 3.0
dude saw it last seek in imax 3d in wichita, i thought it was an incredible mix of theatrics and JAMming. fav part was either trajillo practicing in that room of amps or when kirks guitar was bleeding, i was loke WTF?!

i'm hopin' more bands begin recording a show in 3d and doing something similar to Metallica's through the never Phone Post 3.0

Wtf is in the bag??? I was really interested to see where the story goes but then it seemed to fizzle out. The concert footage on the other hand was some of the best I have seen! Phone Post