Through the Never - worth it ?

Anybody seen it ? Phone Post 3.0

They're music may be good but they're all pretty much giant assholes, especially lars

Lol Lars is not a well liked man.

Does it have any narrative ? Phone Post 3.0

I liked it.

You'll enjoy it if you want to see a Metallica concert in a movie theater. The story was a complete waste and I don't even think the actors had any dialogue. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty much what I expected. Seeing at IMAX, thought there may be a badass story behind it Phone Post 3.0

Now a metallica doc has to be seen in IMAX? The fuck is this? What's happening here?

Wow bit of bait and switch calling it a movie. I blame that troll Lars.

James however was simply magnificent Phone Post 3.0

groundfighter2000 - They're music may be good but they're all pretty much giant assholes, especially lars
This Phone Post 3.0

IronArmy87 - I liked it.

You'll enjoy it if you want to see a Metallica concert in a movie theater. The story was a complete waste and I don't even think the actors had any dialogue. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly this. It's a very well-made Metallica concert film with great sound and good use of 3D. If you want to see that, go. If you don't, don't. The 'story' is basically irrelevant, it takes up less than ten minutes out of a 90 minute film.

UGCTT_Aussie - 
groundfighter2000 - They're music may be good but they're all pretty much giant assholes, especially lars
Why do you think that? You don't need to tell me about Lars because I already know your answer.

Looking forward to your answer. Phone Post 3.0

I was in the music business briefly. I was a roadie for Metallica during their Speed of Sound tour.

groundfighter2000 -
UGCTT_Aussie - 
Why do you think that? You don't need to tell me about Lars because I already know your answer.

Looking forward to your answer. Phone Post 3.0

I was in the music business briefly. I was a roadie for Metallica during their Speed of Sound tour.
No reach around? Phone Post 3.0