Throw and ELBOW and LAND it *FREE VIDEO*

No sign up and give me your email so I can spam you about my buddies latest DVD set to release, or to advertise some grappling tournament I am getting set to promote.

I recently signed a 9 week Broadcast deal with GFC WRESTLING, which is a weekly show in the Middle East broadcast on Cable TV Channel AL RAI TELEVISION.

The show is aired in Kuwait, Bahrain, Jordan, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, and several other neighboring markets.

While MMA is new in the "Middle East" the demand for it is growing fastly (don't forget part of the UFC is owned by Middle East $$$$)

Shows like GFC Wrestling, ADFC, Dubai Fighting Championship, and Desert Force are already boasting huge broadcast deals and are helping develop the local fighters while attracting international opponents.

Follow the blog www.Magicalray.com to keep up to date with news from the region.

I just recently signed a 9 week ''TIPS ON THE MAT" guest instructor spot for GFC WEEKLY- The show wants me to focus on moves that are practical for MMA, and not only Submission Grappling.

Having founded the successful MMA program at Tiger Muay Thai over 6 years ago...I got an opportunity to learn several tips for Muay Thai and here is one of the most useful ones I've been able to use.

TTT

magical waz on TMZ !

Hope you guys like the techniques, I have more and if anyone is interested I'll upload them following the broadcasts, took several hours to film these for TV

"Throw and ELBOW" a*

In.

And also waiting for penis question. Phone Post 3.0

Jericco - "Throw and ELBOW" a*

"an"

Mine was a typo.

In regards to my injury, I am now healed. DR. Has told me not to compete in MMA until 2014, however I just recently competed in the 2013 Abu Dhabi Cup and feel confident I will be able to return to the cage next year.

I am still trippin on "fastly". I have never seen it typed, but fuck it, if Elbe wants to, I'm all for it. I'm just glad IT healed fastly.

joesonshuevos - 

I am still trippin on "fastly". I have never seen it typed, but fuck it, if Elbe wants to, I'm all for it. I'm just glad IT healed fastly.

You Quickly noticed that Ol' Chap

ttt

ttt