Throwing a Bachelor party in Miami - what do?

We leave tonight to fly to Miami for my buddy's destination wedding. Being the best man, I want to set up something for him while we're there, completely surprise and on the fly. He has been against the idea of a bachelor party here, but once we land he will change his tune. The guy is 100% dedicated to his bride to be, so strip clubs are out of the question. Ideas?

Hit the strip on South Beach. Ocean Drive, and just bar hop.

Judging from a recent OG thread, you'll want to be sure to hit up the AIRPORT!

Charter an offshore fishing boat for a day. Not a shitty party boat packed with 30 gray hairs bottom fishing, but a nice Hatteras/Bertram type boat to take you trolling offshore. The fishing's great down there this time of year.

Blue Duck - Charter an offshore fishing boat for a day. Not a shitty party boat packed with 30 gray hairs bottom fishing, but a nice Hatteras/Bertram type boat to take you trolling offshore. The fishing's great down there this time of year.

Absolutely. If the groom is a serious dude and really doesn't wanna do the stuff that can actually get you into some shit (like what I suggested), get the fellas together and do this ^^^. Keep a low profile.

voodoo child - 
Blue Duck - Charter an offshore fishing boat for a day. Not a shitty party boat packed with 30 gray hairs bottom fishing, but a nice Hatteras/Bertram type boat to take you trolling offshore. The fishing's great down there this time of year.

Absolutely. If the groom is a serious dude and really doesn't wanna do the stuff that can actually get you into some shit (like what I suggested), get the fellas together and do this ^^^. Keep a low profile.

That sounds perfect. Do you have any specific company or location your would recommend?

slo ko - 

Judging from a recent OG thread, you'll want to be sure to hit up the AIRPORT!

LOL

Space, Mansion, Liv, Story, Nikki Beach, Clevelander Phone Post 3.0

also Blue Martini in Brickell, and the best steakhouse is Prime 112 which is near Nikki Beach Phone Post 3.0

Sorry, Matt...I'm in FL but not Miami...I don't know anything about charters down there. I bet Trip Advisor would be a good start if nobody can offer up some names. Here's one I googled real quick: http://miamifishing.com/the-fishing-boat-marauder Catch 'em up.