7 Likes

Thug nasty will take this

2 Likes

Ilia. I don’t think Bryce can hang with top talent

5 Likes

I’ll be rooting for Bryce

1 Like

Illia looks to have the denser skull.

But that won’t do it, I change my prediction to Bryce by Dec.

Illia has serious little man syndrome. I saw the face off for the weigh ins just now and the little man did the “hold me back” routine while Bryce stood still never moving

Hopefully Bryce

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: Bryce just beat Barbosa and tempura beat jai Herbert. You right.

Bryce and skills and he’s insane. sometimes that beats a skilled mad-dog. i hope so, he’s in my accumulator.

Bryce gonna be on him wrestling

5 Likes

I hope Bryce wins, but Lila is solid af

2 Likes

Hope Bryce wins … Tempura Man talked shit about Bryce’s family. Beware of a pissed off redneck. A lot of guys say they are “willing to die in the cage”. Damn, if I don’t think Bryce means it. Ilya May have poked the wrong guy. This has potential FOTN written all over it.

3 Likes

Bryce will 1000% kill or be killed.
He got that dawg in him.
Hoping he pulls it out but I think he hits a striking wall at some point, maybe this fight.

2 Likes

The card is actually fucking great. Only the main event is not very intriguing.

I got Bryce, the only way he loses is if he gets switched off

6 Likes

This is the guy who got in to it backstage with paddy right?

That aside this should be a fun fight, Bryce seems dumb as fuck but usually puts on a good fight

1 Like

Not as dumb as he appears - he has a degree in economics. Part of that persona is for the camera … but mostly what you see is what you get. Educated beyond his intelligence? Dana needs to realize that a lot of UFC fans are just like Bryce, country boys that love farmin’ and fightin’ and push him a little more even if he is not PC. Would sell a few more PPV’s. I would love to see him walk out dressed like Apollo Creed in Rocky IV to the sounds of Livin’ in America!

3 Likes

Living in America (hey)
Eye to eye, station to station
Living in America
Hand in hand, across the nation
Living in America
Yeah, got to have a FLAT EARTH celebration, woo

2 Likes

He’s also on a 3 KO streak where he put BJJ wizard Ryan Hall to sleep, and Barboza is washed

If a lot of MMA fans are like Bryce that’s embarrassing.

3 Likes