Thug Rose= "Next Ronda"

I think it's safe to say the spoiler is now complete and Rose is the "next ronda".

She looked incredible in that fight, one of the most impressive performances in wmma imo.

Her movement and footwork were beautiful.
So creative, diverse, and dynamic in the striking.
The controlled aggression was fuckin awesome, she didn't bobby bouchier at all it was all perfectly calculated.
Great takedown defense, solid take down of her own and slipped the choke in like butter.
It was truly a beautifully dominant performance.

And she's fuckin 22!!! What?

Black belt in karate and tae kwon do if im not mistaken.

And on top of all that, she is fierce and wants to fuck bitches up.

Man, the sky is not even a limit for her.

She's taking this show no question and she will own this division for years to come.

Congrats Rose. Shout out to HD too, lucky lucky man. Phone Post 3.0

Wait.... Some people didn't realize this many weeks ago???? Phone Post 3.0

I called it since day 1 but after that fight it's pretty much a foregone conclusion. Phone Post 3.0

JayBRO - Wait.... Some people didn't realize this many weeks ago???? Phone Post 3.0

ttt

TraneByDayJREbyNightAllDay - I think it's safe to say the spoiler is now complete and Rose is the "next ronda".

She looked incredible in that fight, one of the most impressive performances in wmma imo.

The controlled aggression was fuckin awesome, she didn't bobby bouchier at all it was all perfectly calculated.
Great takedown defense, solid take down of her own and slipped the choke in like butter.

She's taking this show no question and she will own this division for years to come.

"Her movement and footwork were beautiful.
So creative, diverse, and dynamic in the striking".

Yeah, sounds just like Ronda. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
TraneByDayJREbyNightAllDay - I think it's safe to say the spoiler is now complete and Rose is the "next ronda".

"Her movement and footwork were beautiful.
So creative, diverse, and dynamic in the striking".

Yeah, sounds just like Ronda. Phone Post 3.0
I was just referring to dana's quote of there is the next ronda rousey on this season of tuf.

I'm a huge ronda fan but, I actually believe she has all of the potential to be OVERALL better than ronda. Phone Post 3.0

I get the feeling Dana was referring to Ronda finishing people, not similarities in skill sets. We'll see though...

I thought her looks and flying armbar prior to the season were good hints Phone Post 3.0

Mental is a huge factor.  Time will tell.

She cries too much.

I say the short cute Mexican wrestler takes her out.

I guessed as much, but since I didn't know anything about the others before the show I wasn't sure. Phone Post 3.0

She's really fun to watch. Rose will be a huge star for the UFC.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Changing of the garb Phone Post 3.0

The next Ronda... is Randa.

It was the most technical and entertaining fight so far but I'm interested to see how Rose goes against a wrestler. Could she stuff the Randa/Esparza takedown? Phone Post 3.0

Who is she fighting next on the show? Phone Post 3.0

Doc T - Who is she fighting next on the show? Phone Post 3.0
Joanne calderwood Phone Post 3.0

The only girls to beat her or have a chance are going to be crazy wrestlers. And even than over 5 rounds I doubt it Phone Post

I'm not being disrespectful but, in regards to the comments about her being hot, I just don't see it. She's a good looking girl, but hot? That's pushing it. I even think Ronda is better looking even though I like Rose a million times better. Phone Post 3.0

Next Ronda, funner to watch and even hotter. Way hotter in fact, which is saying something. Phone Post 3.0