Thug Rose= "Next Ronda"

people are jumping a the gun a bit methinks. but rose is pretty awesome

xchrisbx24 - I'm not being disrespectful but, in regards to the comments about her being hot, I just don't see it. She's a good looking girl, but hot? That's pushing it. I even think Ronda is better looking even though I like Rose a million times better. Phone Post 3.0
She reminds me of one of those manga cartoon characters.. I think she's cute more than hot, but eye of the beholder and all. Phone Post 3.0

pegson123 - 

The only girls to beat her or have a chance are going to be crazy wrestlers. And even than over 5 rounds I doubt it Phone Post

I dunno.

I think Pettis nailed it when talking Rose's ground game. If you get her down, just be really careful for the first 20-30 seconds while Rose is going full-blast hunting for the submission/sweep. After that, she will slow down and you can go to work from top control. Rose's positional grappling has never impressed me. I think patient wrestlers like Carla/Randa are tailor made to frustrate the crap out of Rose and take a decision, if not submit her outright.

grady - people are jumping a the gun a bit methinks. but rose is pretty awesome

I agree.  I hope she does well but another consideration is that there is a mental aspect to being champion and so far Rose hasnt demonstrated this part of it.  Granted she is a young fighter and will g row and get experience still.  Going to be fun watching her development and journey.  After last episode, its hard not to root for her.