Thunderkick VS Mad Dog Aug 26 @ Xtreme Fight Night

August 26 in the Joint at Hard Rock Tulsa

THOMAS "THUNDERKICK" LONGACRE

VS

ANTHONY "MAD DOG" MACIAS

Why? Phone Post

What weight? Doesnt anthony fight at 185

I CAN SEE WHY, FROM A MATCHMAKER/MANAGER'S POSITION...HE IS A UFC VET THAT IS PLAYING THE ROLE OF GETTING YOUNG FIGHTERS TO THE BIG SHOWS.

FROM A FIGHING POINT OF VIEW...MACIAS IS TOUGH AND WILY...BUT HE IS OLDER AND NOT AS GOOD AS HE WAS. SO...WHILE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE...IT IS A SHOE IN FOR T-KICK. SAD BUT TRUE.

Well, good thing is Macias can't get tapped in this fight. I am just pumped to see Thomas kickbox again. Your lying to yourself if you aren't excited to see Thomas kick someone in the brain again.

Keeping it real, all I'm gonna say!!! Phone Post

T-Kick Via Submission

I don't think losing to Budnick makes you a bum. The fight is set at 160lbs

DAC brings another bum fight to Tulsa. Phone Post

^^^^^^^^lost to a gurl^^^^^^^^

Nobody cried mismatch when Budnik fought Macias,the guy has had a ton kickboxing fights,a ton of mma fights, including fights with legends like Sakuraba, and although he's at the end of his career he will be a handful at 160lbs.

Just like the T-kick vs Comanche Boy fight,everyone bitched before the fight and then licked my balls in gratitude after the fight stole the show.

Prepare to lick balls again bitches! ;-)

Is this kickboxing or Mma? And is the winner in line for any titles? Phone Post

XFL welterweight champ Codale "Crunchtime" Ford vs undefeated Jesse Chaffin

The rematch Randy "BoomBoom" Blake  vs  Chris "Triple Threat" Bell

XFL lightweight champ JC Cottrell vs Josh "Platypus Pulsifer

Thomas "Thunderkick" Longacre  vs  Anthony "Mad Dog" Macias

Plus undefeated XFL middleweight champ Trey Houston, former XFL champs Levi "The Marine" Avera, Dylan "Savage" Smith, rising stars Jarret Rouse, Brandon Mcdougle, Andrew Todhunter, Logan Cunningham, Aaron Kelle, Bogey Blunt,Brett Middaugh, and the debut of heavyweight boxing prospect John Wesley Nofire.

Plus celebrity guest WWE Superstar Bill goldberg.

"Xtreme Fight Night 3" airs Sunday night August 7 at 10pmon Coxcable channel 10.

liquidsoul - ^^^^^^^^lost to a gurl^^^^^^^^

Nobody cried mismatch when Budnik fought Macias,the guy has had a ton kickboxing fights,a ton of mma fights, including fights with legends like Sakuraba, and although he's at the end of his career he will be a handful at 160lbs.

Just like the T-kick vs Comanche Boy fight,everyone bitched before the fight and then licked my balls in gratitude after the fight stole the show.

Prepare to lick balls again bitches! ;-)

DAC. Lies don't change the fact that you give Tulsa disgraceful fights. Lucky for you most of your fans are too stupid to care. Phone Post

Everyone here said T-Kick would humiliate the Comanche boy and then he lost. Phone Post

WE ALL KNEW BUDNICK WOULD BEAT MACIAS EASILY....ROBERTTS WOULD BEAT HIM EASILY. THE T-KICK/COMMANCHE BIY FIGHT WAS A BOXING MATCH, AND MOST OF US SAID IT WOULD BE A CLOSE FIGHT BUT THAT COMMANCHE BOY HAD A GOOD CHANCE OF WINNING IT.

I JUST THINK THERE ARE OTHER OPPONENTS HERE LOCALLY THAT MAKE BETTER SENSE AND PROVIDE MORE OF A CHALLENGE TO T-KICK....UNLESS THIS IS A KB MATCH.

Hipster - Well, good thing is Macias can't get tapped in this fight. I am just pumped to see Thomas kickbox again. Your lying to yourself if you aren't excited to see Thomas kick someone in the brain again.

This!! Phone Post

IS IT MMA OR KB?

But respectfully, we want to see Thomas in a competitive kickboxing match, not an aggrevated assault on someone who collects social security.

When was Macias's last kickboxing match?

Muay Thai, no elbows.

I think Anthonys last kickboxing fight was when he beat Shonie Carter in an MMA fight that never went to the ground. Thomas' last kickboxing bout was in WCL 3 years ago.