Thunderstorms with 60+ mph Winds Coming

Please hold me!

Quarter-sized hail. RIP, my jeep parked outdoors.

the_b00ts - Sorry friend. I was in Ohio when Louisiana got crazy weather and tornados and I had left my vehicle outside to be pelted by golf ball sized hail.
Thankfully it's a 2002. Our new jeep is parked inside.

Audrey - here too

sounds crazy already
You in WI?

It's started. Shit is banging off the roof. Hopefully it's done soon and my kid doesn't wake up.

Good luck

Will southeast Texas get hit?

Festus - Will southeast Texas get hit?
I think so. It's heading straight southwest.

As a native Okie... Nut up and ride the snake. 60mph. Shit until you've seen gravel sandblast the paint of a stop sign followed by 2 in of rain and golfball sized hail you don't know storms... Not even mentioning tornadoes.

But seriously stay away from windows and shit.

Just saw on the news that storm knocked down some trees in Dubuque but not much else damage.

pastorpain - As a native Okie... Nut up and ride the snake. 60mph. Shit until you've seen gravel sandblast the paint of a stop sign followed by 2 in of rain and golfball sized hail you don't know storms... Not even mentioning tornadoes.

But seriously stay away from windows and shit.
Thanks. It's done. No problems, but my jeep might be fucked. No big deal.

White347LX - Just saw on the news that storm knocked down some trees in Dubuque but not much else damage.
I think it slowed down on the way over. Will check out the damage to the property in the morning. Probably just some downed branches.

Stay safe brothers. Behold the power of Mother Earth and smoke a joint 

Oddly enough, no damage to my jeep. Lucky, I guess.

One of my friends got caught in a hail storm in a car that was 4 days old.  Dented everywhere.  He almost cried.

I would have been more than happy to spoon with you till it passed.

Old sleeping bags weighed down on the cars will protect from hail damage most times