Thursday Heath Herring debuts as cohost

And I'll be calling the Westboro Baptist Church live on the air and grilling them for their racist, narrowminded, ignorant ways.

Oh and we'll talk MMA too of course.

We go live Thursday at 10 pm EST.

Good for Westboro for having a level headed,good man of moral nature and value.

I will be calling to counteract you.

I'll tune in if Heath gets to fight those church freaks

I rarely think violence is the answer... but those Westboro Baptist Crazy douche-canoes need their asses kicked.

frontrowbrian -  what is Westboro protesting? I understand they're anti gay but the little girl's father, a baseball scout for the Dodgers, has handled this tradegy incredibly well. He is part of the liberty movement. He's anti Obama, anti Pelosi.. he's a patriot.

Now I know I will be listening.

LOL wow Westboro Baptist Church and Heath Herring, looks like we got ourselves a radio show time machine boys

People dont seem to realize that theyre not a real Church. Theyre one big extended family, all related to the guy by blood and marriage. Theyre lawyers and provoke people into attacking them so they can sue and get money to fund the bullshit they do.

Next week: Heath, Nanook and the Sham-ba-las get busy against Hitler and the Nazi party!

Nanook - And I'll be calling the Westboro Baptist Church live on the air and grilling them for their racist, narrowminded, ignorant ways.

Oh and we'll talk MMA too of course.

We go live Thursday at 10 pm EST.

Count me in man, I'll call in and chat with you guys for a bit if you got time for me.

PM me the number again please Jay?

fuck it, nevermind. edited.

Fake, Hitler? Hell, I was going to go back and call King George and General Cornwalis. Give them all grief. Maybe in two weeks, I'll contact Judas and throw him under the bus too.

HELWIG - People dont seem to realize that theyre not a real Church. Theyre one big extended family, all related to the guy by blood and marriage. Theyre lawyers and provoke people into attacking them so they can sue and get money to fund the bullshit they do.

Yep, they're glorified trolls Helwig.

They do this radical crap to get attention, and the media buys into it.

Granted its easy not to, when they play on people's emotions.

Dan, sure thing bro. Will get it to you ASAP.

Nanook - Fake, Hitler? Hell, I was going to go back and call King George and General Cornwalis.

I think you mean The Earl Cornwallis, also Marquess Cornwallis and (previously) Viscount Brome? Learn the correct way to address your betters, knave!

Maybe in two weeks, I'll contact Judas and throw him under the bus too.

LOL then an in-studio performance of "Bang!" by Gorky Park? Excellent

Fake Rassler - 
Nanook - Fake, Hitler? Hell, I was going to go back and call King George and General Cornwalis.

I think you mean The Earl Cornwallis, also Marquess Cornwallis and (previously) Viscount Brome? Learn the correct way to address your betters, knave!

Maybe in two weeks, I'll contact Judas and throw him under the bus too.

LOL then an in-studio performance of "Bang!" by Gorky Park? Excellent

Brilliant idea.

Shit man, I outta bring you on board as a producer. Your ideas are exceptional.

Maybe I'll get you on board and have you call in when I contact Christopher Columbus.. Or would you prefer the John Wilkes Booth/ Lee Harvey Oswald episode?

Nanook - Heath Herring (90s Pride fighter), the IFL's old "Ask Don" segment and GORKY PARK!

Jonny Quest - bunch of morons

What can I say? I try :)

Nice!

That is super cool!

Also got word, Mike Whitehead will be coming on to give his first public statement since his legal issues came to light.

I can't promise he's going to divulge any major information or even attempt to talk about it, but I'll try to get him to give his side of the story. He's no longer in Vegas now, so my belief is, the case is over.

DO NOT GIVE AIR TIME TO THAT CHURCH. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT! Please people, stop feeding the trolls, they are protesting a 9 year old girls funeral with no remorse. They don't need any publicitiy, even from a small MMA community! Just do something else, I beg of you. People should be allowed to say whatever they want under the first amendment, but when are people going to learn to stop listening?