Thursday night smackdown dinner scene

That was cringeworthy acting and so hard to watch haha Phone Post 3.0

I Lost An SN Bet To A Freakin 12 Yr Old - I didn't hate it.

1. Naomi is sexy as fuck
2. At least Kidd and Cesaro were on tv
3. Natties going to turn heel
4. New tag team champions @ fastlane
Agree with this.
One thing though...the line about Kidd and Cesaro finally getting a response from wwe universe was especially terrible. If you are going to have a scripted scene, can you at least pretend that kayfabe exists? There are 100 other things that could have been said that conveyed the idea of C & K finally getting their due without being so blatant. Phone Post 3.0

I hope Cesaro and Kidd win the belts. Both guys are great in the ring. The tag team division is going to stay stale if the Usos keep beating everyone Phone Post 3.0

I thought Cesaro and Kidd were hilarious. The Usos are cringeworthy in everything they do. Why the hell do they call everybody "Us"? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Phone Post 3.0

BigPup - I thought Cesaro and Kidd were hilarious. The Usos are cringeworthy in everything they do. Why the hell do they call everybody "Us"? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Phone Post 3.0

Uso means brother, so I guess Us is kind of like calling someone bro?

homegrowncone -
BigPup - I thought Cesaro and Kidd were hilarious. The Usos are cringeworthy in everything they do. Why the hell do they call everybody "Us"? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Phone Post 3.0

Uso means brother, so I guess Us is kind of like calling someone bro?

Ahhhh makes sense!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

That was great!! Cesaro and Tj are awesome lol... I liked it Phone Post 3.0

One thing I found amazing with the segment is Jimmy Uso using utensils to eat his dinner when he probably normally uses his hands like the proud Jungle man that he is.

And you just know that waiter got stiffed lol Phone Post 3.0