Tia Clair Toomey won her 6th CrossFit games last month

Lols.
Last i checked Tia was listed at 5’4" 145.

Seriously, give her 2 months sprawl training…

1 Like

She takes a lot of Met Rx!

4 Likes

perfect dimensions

1 Like

Again , can’t always do eyeball test for PED’s but mat just seemed like strong dude who added all other parts of game . Didn’t have the juiced to gills look

When you type in CrossFit steroids that chick is literally one of the first images lol

4 Likes

9 Likes

Lol

1 Like

It’s weird how girls got into it . Not even sure how that happened . As confusing to me as how we got girls to get into craft beers and going to breweries

2 Likes

But I know couple CrossFit girls and we have various ones in city and there are a lot of 100% natural fairly jacked girls . But I do think it’s on the way out as too many other group gyms have popped up…. Whether 45 or Cyclebar or orangetheory

She’s lucky to be alive. Because someone clearly beat her to death with an ugly stick.

5 Likes

Pick 2 for tonight

1 Like

No idea who this chick is but came in to check it out… But your statement is legit. She was a druggy or a party girl back in the day and this is now her addiction is my guess.

3 Likes

You hush Eskie!

Shes on my list of acceptable affairs.

1 Like

Nothing hotter than a chick shaped like sponge bob.

4 Likes

Might as well have sex with a man like @Floppy_Divac

2 Likes

I dont know if thats fair, shes in great shape and Floppy could only last 4 days at a landscaping job before quitting/being fired because he kept needing extra water/shade breaks and almost passing out.

2 Likes

She’s not my type, but, I would still have sex with her rather than a man that looks like floppy.

7 Likes

Insecurity is almost as much of a bitch as OP is guy

From what I’ve seen your type is sloppy out of shape women with no definition anywhere on them. Look like a melting marshmellow.

1 Like

The SpongeBob abs look is more than likely from all overhead exercises. Heavy and numerous rep exercises with massive stabilization needed. girls get absurdly huge quads and traps/shoulders with no contour in middle

1 Like