Ticket prices are crazy

I know this has been said before and maybe I’m just poor or looking at this with an old timers perspective.

How the hell are upper bowl tickets $400+?

If I was gonna go with the wife, I’m looking at over $1000 to go see an UFC event and that isn’t even taking into account parking or travel to get there and I live 20 min away. Granted I know it’s NY, but still…how is that even remotely affordable anymore?

I haven’t been to UFC because pricing is insane, 7 years ago I paid a fraction of these pricing for lower bowl seats. I know UFC has become more
Popular but are people really dropping $500+ on these events? Not to mention a majority of people don’t even show up to the prelims so they aren’t even watching the whole card. Unless that’s changed? Every event I went to people only showed up till the main card and prelims or early prelims were fairly empty. If i was paying that much I’d be there to get my moneys worth and watch every fight lol

I dunno I guess im salty

5 Likes

No, you’re right. That’s insane, even if it’s I’m lame ass NYC

Watch it at home, for a fraction of the price, with better video and audio, without shitty ass drunk people

7 Likes

this

granted YOU Know Its NY

1 Like

It’s mostly cause of NYC taxes… Plus it’s the biggest card of the year…

Why would you even wanna be up that high???.. We all know the best seat in the house is at home.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind if was some what reasonable, I know at that height you end up watching on the big screen anyway but I do enjoy the environment and atmosphere to a live event.

Just not enough to justify $500 a pop.

Rather stay home at that point.

2 Likes

You watch the big screen on the floor also.Unless you’re cageside,the view is better.

Going to a show these days is bullshit.It’s basically watching an event with everyone on a huge big screen TV.

Save your money until you can go with fun or knowledgable fans.

You don’t hear the commentary,you hear cheers & boo’s that’s it.

Stay home & make some good grub.

18 Likes

I spend money to NOT be around people

6 Likes

It would’ve cost me around thirteen hundred bucks to get my wife and her friend tickets (floor fifth row) to shania Twain.

I’m not paying thirteen hundred bucks for two chicks unless there’s a threesome involved and that isn’t on the table with her fat friend.

7 Likes

I don’t even want to pay for a ppv. Let’s be honest, going to the fights is a great experience but it fucking sucks to be there and try to watch the fights. You’re basically looking at the big screen the whole time anyway. You’ve got a cyclone fence, 8 fence posts and camera men on everyone of them in the way.

I lost the pic with Miss RARA BJTT Pella.

2 Likes

yeah its crazy. i paid 75 each for rashad liddell… then it was 225 each for anderson vitor. i guess it has just kept going since

1 Like

Going to regional shows is better than going to a ufc if you want to watch live mma.

3 Likes

No such thing as cageside anymore.Even front row sucks,but at least you can take pictures with a couple of fighters.

1 Like

Let’s do it again! The OG needs a meat up.

Only mixedmartialfarts is still posting on the UG besides us.

That was a small get together compared to normal.

Saucylv33 used to hook us members up in a Underground section also.

The first UG tailgate party in Sacramento was off the richter scale.

They had parking & allowed open flame (BB-Q)

Times have changed.

1 Like

If you’re traveling to Vegas or NYC be prepared to spend at least 5k

I bet there are a couple fighters on the card who can be paid by the live ticket sales from a single row in one of those upper bowl sections.

You just stole my heart.

1 Like

1 Like