Ticket prices are crazy

Some wanted to see what Beth AKA Saucylv33 looks like.Well,here she is.

2 Likes

Nice to put faces to names. You look like Gray Maynard’s kinder brother who runs the anti-Bully campaign.

1 Like

A fraction of the price? You cannot divide by $0

Hi Beth.

Sharks and Raiders eh? Rough year.

Sssssshhhh Hes armed

1 Like

Saucy

Hey,I was born in Oakland at Highland Hospital.

1 Like

True - was also thinking food, beers, whatever else if you want to make an event out of it

But yes, you can watch for free

Best tickets I ever bought to a UFC show… paid $25 to sit in the very back row of the upper deck at the Staples Center… Shogun vs Vera. I watched the fights on the same jumbotron as everyone else, there wasn’t anybody sitting behind me splashing beer all over the place, and I got to see how the sausage was made (beep).

This is so trippy that we are talking about ticket prices because,I just asked Art Davie two days ago how much tickets cost at UFC 1 & he said $20-100.00 dollars.

1 Like

My MMA meetup

I can’t imagine trying to set the ticket price for an unprecedented event like UFC 1 (I guess it’s not that unprecedented if you consider it just another boxing match).

I can’t remember where the $25 number came from. I think I was in LA for a SIGGRAPH conference, but shit, was that like 2013 or something. I think my wife and I were jockeying for it, but we waited to meet up with a few other guys and then I think we just walked up to the venue and asked for tickets. The only way the other guys would do it was if it was cheap because they didn’t really know anything about the sport.

Go see a hockey game. Much more fun and better action for a fraction of the cost.

2 Likes

To be fair, the only thing more expensive than a UFC ticket is a ticket to a Leafs game.

You aren’t lying. I used to go see minor league hockey games in Stockton. Some of the best sporting events I’ve been to. I’m not even a hockey fan.

1 Like

Hopefully this mitigates it a bit:

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/biden-goes-dark-brandon-on-ticketmaster-to-crack-down-on-processing-fees-for-concert-tickets/3772780?u=nytron

In general, corporate greed needs to be solved via legislation for sure.

I had a half a years worth of Stockton Thunder season tickets.I got them from my co-worker also named Mike.We even made the front page of the Stockton Record.I’m wearing two wigs that are sewn together that you could buy at the Stockton Arena and sunglasses.Even had a room in the luxury suites.

1 Like

I just went to one last weekend

I don’t care for hockey, but live they’re fun and in our stadium there isn’t a bad seat, you can see perfectly fine from nosebleeds

1 Like

Lol I’m still stuck on the ppv prices being insane, couldn’t fathom buying a ticket…… fuck them I don’t mind drinking my coffee and reading results next morning…… I’m east coast too so I sleep better not watching live