Ticketmaster tricks?

Tickets went on sale to an event over the weekend, this was the "presale" that requires a password to access.

Didn't find out til Sunday night , all the good seats (for 4) are gone in each price level. The General onsale isn't until November and I wonder if it is worth waiting until then, assuming some good seats in each section were held back for that.

A ticketmaster rep once told me that Tuesday is when folks' cards bounce from weekend onsale and better seats open up.

Any tips UG? Phone Post 3.0

Suck some dick = get good tickets

I am horny and have Barry Manilow front row seats...interested?

Next Phone Post 3.0

Call in about 15 minutes before they go on sale. Ask to get tickets for something that is already on sale. Stall until the event you actually want is about to go on sale and say "Hey by the way, have the tickets for Van Halen gone on sale yet?" They'll say they do in about 30 seconds. Bam. You just moved to the front of the line.

Worked like a charm for years.

But isn't all their shit online now? This is like an old school hack where you either called in or had to camp out in front of a store overnight. Phone Post

^god question, I was wondering the same Phone Post 3.0

When I was in college I used to give pizza to the ladies at the ticketmaster booth. In exchange they would let me buy tickets before they went on sale.

You should try that.

OJTT_ConorWrestedHisBallsOnMyHead - Suck some dick = get good tickets

pm sent Phone Post 3.0

I'm not even sure ticketmaster outlets still exist. I'm in a different city/state than the venue, otherwise box office might be worth a shot, Sometimes, if the box office rep is good, they'll give you a few options and show you the chart, unlike the site/app , which only spits out one option for each section selection Phone Post 3.0

hooke - When I was in college I used to give pizza to the ladies at the ticketmaster booth. In exchange they would let me buy tickets before they went on sale.

You should try that.
Show up scantily clad with pizza , got it! Phone Post 3.0

savage animal - ^god question, I was wondering the same Phone Post 3.0

When I got tickets for Warren Haynes I bought them online. It wasn't right when they went on sale though. You pick the seats you want, they reserve them for you for like a minute or two to give you a chance to make sure those are the ones you want .

So I'd have the venue map open ahead of time so you can immediately look up the tickets and decide if you want to drop them to try for another section if you wanted to.

They had price range options and best available selections to help narrow your search. Phone Post

JustSaying -

pm sent Phone Post 3.0
At least somebody appreciates the music around here.... Phone Post 3.0

TopGrinder - Scalpers running software to scoop hundreds of tickets second they on sale. I can't win against them.

Also there are often tiers of presales as well. So u think u get first crack at presales but someone bought the tix days ago.

Whole system needs to be changed. It fuckin sucks as is. Phone Post 3.0
I would be a happy person if they would just outlaw reselling tickets for more than face value.

These fucknuggets who buy all the tickets and resell them for mass profit hurts the fans and the artists. Phone Post 3.0

I use their app Phone Post 3.0

in

They basically legalized scalping, so here we are

I was looking for any modern day tricks

Waiting til day-of, rolling the dice in hopes that prices drop, you can do via SeatGeek, stubHub, and riskier option , Craigslist

There was no flood of tickets today from folks cards being declined, that was prob a phenomenon from before the electronic age Phone Post 3.0

Solid advice! Phone Post 3.0

Back in the day the Ticketmaster phone lines were more like a local number than a 1-800 or something similar. When tickets went on sale it could be hard to get through.

We'd call the Ticketmaster number in another state.

I have a feeling StubHub and Ticketmaster/Livenation are in cahoots.

Tickets sell out in less than a minute but you go on stubhub and theres hundreds at like 150% markup.

CAPTCHA's hate him

Learn his simple tricks by clicking here

UGCTT_Fillthy - 
ribz - 
TopGrinder - Scalpers running software to scoop hundreds of tickets second they on sale. I can't win against them.

Also there are often tiers of presales as well. So u think u get first crack at presales but someone bought the tix days ago.

Whole system needs to be changed. It fuckin sucks as is. Phone Post 3.0
I would be a happy person if they would just outlaw reselling tickets for more than face value.

These fucknuggets who buy all the tickets and resell them for mass profit hurts the fans and the artists. Phone Post 3.0

yeah - all you'd have to do is outlaw it and the practice would stop.  Good thinking.

lol