TICKETS TO BRAZIL

Lady Die,

Congratulations. Have fun in Rio. Although you are going there to train try to 'see' the city. Also once in Rio don't forget to confirm your return flight about a week or two prior to your flight date. I was booked on the same day for two separate flights to Miami(from Rio) and that caused a little bit of a hassle. Also if possible get a health insurance. I purchased a Blue Cross travelers health insurance (for 41 days appx. $73) and their service was great.

Have fun.

Stela

Ladie Die.

What school will you be traiing at? when are you going? what are your accomodations like?

Hey, thanks for the tips! I'm Soooooo excited!!!! I am going with 4 others from my dojo (I train with Arashido) - and we'll *hopefully* be training at the Hunter Academy with Prof. Behring. I'm leaving at on July 8th...coming back August 5th. Accomodation + Food & travel should cost around 300.00 Cdn/per week. I bought full travel insurance, which includes everything- lost luggage, medical, cancellation, etc. Cost was, 150.00 Cdn. I think that's a pretty good deal...

OH, and I've been trying to pick up some portugese too! (not sure if it's the proper spelling though..)

oi. como vai? aonde e o baneiro?