Tiger Woods gets the take down.

Its stupid but some of you might laugh.

http://www.break.com/index/tiger_woods_tackles_thief_stealing_his_clubs.html

WTF was that about? I'm suprised that Tiger would go after him. Seems kind of risky, plus its not like he pays for those clubs.

This was for a TV commercial shoot.

Still, Tiger woods is actually a big mofo. One of my friends who lives in O-Town is a big, strong fuck.

He sees Tiger out all the time. He said that Tiger's arms are bigger than his, and my friend has 18" arms cold.

smart he didnt swing a club at him. that would get him sued, and the asshole rich..... which was probably the intention

"This was for a TV commercial shoot."

yep,but tiger did the take down on his own ,it wasnt in the script.

lol.  I met him when I was in Jupiter 2 years ago.  He is not that big, nor are his arms.  Your friend is an idiot.   

lol
pwned

"He sees Tiger out all the time. He said that Tiger's arms are bigger than his, and my friend has 18" arms cold."

Ah, are you kidding around, Bigger than 18 inch arms?!

he can hit a golf ball 560 yards.

Tiger vs Kimbo

ttt

Reported years ago that he could bench well over 300lbs. Also amazing that he's so flexible as well as strong.

:)

I use the same meditation practice as Tigger. His mobile golf game sucks so badly though that I threw my hone away.

"Tiger vs Kimbo"

hahaha... make it happen!

Tiger is only 6' 185lbs.
Ain't no WAY he has guns that big.

He obviously has an athletic physique, but having arms that big would definitely be a hindrance to a golf swing. Hell i heard told that the pros stay away from developing a big chest also because it can hamper a smooth easy flowing golf swing. And to date, i can't recall seeing any pro golfer, ripped or not, having a big chest. So, must be some truth to that. It was also told that this is so because the pecs aren't particularly required in the golf swing, so why over develop them.

Anywho...