Tiger Woods in bad accident...

They had to use the jaws of life to get him out of the car.

Hope eveyone is ok.

He was injured in it but I'm not sure how serious it is. He already has a really bad back. 

Single car accident, that’s no bueno

1 Like

Wow. Man this guy has had such an incredible professional life followed by such a rough go at it. Cliche to say but Sunday was Tiger red and blacks and I used to be glued to the TV watching fucking GOLF. That really says it all.

Single car roll over with “major” damage

Yikes

Damn. Hopefully he’s alright and nobody was with him. 

Masterbedar -

Wow. Man this guy has had such an incredible professional life followed by such a rough go at it. Cliche to say but Sunday was Tiger red and blacks and I used to be glued to the TV watching fucking GOLF. That really says it all.

He’s one of the only athletes I find fascinating. Most of them I don’t give a dogshit about personally but there’s something about Tiger that makes me want to cheer for the guy. 

2 Likes

Reportedly broke both his legs. :(

Heard it on the radio but haven't seen it confirmed online. 

1 Like

I hope he is ok. I was hoping his self destructive tendencies were behind him and that he had figured life out beyond golf. Maybe he has and this is just a freak accident, but hard to assume that based on his history.

sadic1 - I hope he is ok. I was hoping his self destructive tendencies were behind him and that he had figured life out beyond golf. Maybe he has and this is just a freak accident, but hard to assume that based on his history.

He probably thought he had an 830 tee time with Freddy at the Medalist Club

Goochy Mang -
Masterbedar -

He’s one of the only athletes I find fascinating. Most of them I don’t give a dogshit about personally but there’s something about Tiger that makes me want to cheer for the guy. 

Feel the same way. His injury and addiction troubles make me cheer him on more. I am generally apathetic to other athletes but whenever I see Tiger’s name in the news I am hoping it is good news before I read the article. 

1 Like

The pictures of his car look pretty bad

MojoSoDope -

The pictures of his car look pretty bad

Scary looking for sure

2 broken legs

Coulda been driving on prsciption meds again.

"they do not believe alcohol was involved but they did not say whether any other substance was possibly involved."

Hope he was alone in that vehicle. 

1 Like

sadic1 - I hope he is ok. I was hoping his self destructive tendencies were behind him and that he had figured life out beyond golf. Maybe he has and this is just a freak accident, but hard to assume that based on his history.

unfortunately this.

Glad he's alive, but the likelihood that this hasn't fucked his back way worse in addition to any new injuries is very low, and that kind of pain when persistent can feel pretty horrible.

It looks like hes pretty far from the road. It looks like he rolled down a hill. Most of the front end is gone so it makes since he fucked both his legs up. He's in surgery already.