Tiki Ghosn vs. Chael Sonnen -- Superfight

Let Tiki Ghosn defend his girlfriend arriany the best way possible

Give him a fight with Chael Sonnen

Would be cool to watch...

DFW Jr / Zuffa  Make it happen!!!

What say you UG?

What say I? I said a bunch of expletives and insults but I won't post them. Phone Post

FightAddict11 -  What say I? I said a bunch of expletives and insults but I won't post them. Phone Post

lol

lol 1st death im mma

are they still dating?

do you want Tiki to die?

Tru -  are they still dating?

If they are, Tiki has to settle for sloppy thirds or fourths after Arianny does Saudi Shieks, Fertitta(s?), and maybe Dana White. Phone Post

Carne de cavalo é o melhor - 
Tru -  are they still dating?
If they are, Tiki has to settle for sloppy thirds or fourths after Arianny does Saudi Shieks, Fertitta(s?), and maybe Dana White. Phone Post
Weak.

Chael by "cut" stoppage.

Would be better if it were Arianny/Tiki vs. Chael/Brittney. At least Tiki has a chance against Brittney.

Tiki Goshn.. is that the guy with the stupid looking beard?

Inaction Jackson - Tiki Goshn.. is that the guy with the stupid looking beard?

Si

I still remember the tiki vs Robbie lawler fight in one of the greatest UFC's ever. UFc 40.

Lawler was launching bombs on tiki. Fight was called. Tiki was stumbling and said it ws just a cut

Sonnen would finish him in one round.

I'm not saying i'm a fan or taking sides, but why always the hate for tiki on the ug?  

Tru - I'm not saying i'm a fan or taking sides, but why always the hate for tiki on the ug?  
<br type="_moz" />

Despite losing all his UFC fights, he actually looked like he had decent skills. It's just the way he handles himself sometimes, like his blind date appearance for example.

Anyone remember that, where he's asking the waiter if there's anyone in the restaurant he can fight?

Guy doesn't really do himself any favours.

Blue Flame Special - 
Tru - I'm not saying i'm a fan or taking sides, but why always the hate for tiki on the ug?  

<br type="_moz" />

Despite losing all his UFC fights, he actually looked like he had decent skills. It's just the way he handles himself sometimes, like his blind date appearance for example.

Anyone remember that, where he's asking the waiter if there's anyone in the restaurant he can fight?

I was covering some small show in orange county; as a favor to a website because they were friends of Tiki and Tiki was going to give them/me the post fight interview for the site.  It was a  70 mile drive each way and headlined by daniel puder; who won via ? after his opponent did a drop kick..yes wwe two leg drop kick and missed; landed on his shoulder and had to tap; then  tiki beat brian warren and when i asked him for the post fight interview in the back room he said no, turned his back and walked away.  I'll never forget that my whole life.  The only reason I even drove there, on my own dime 140 miles was for that interview lol.  

anyways, i interviewed him again at his gym in HB and he was very friendly and outgoing so maybe he was just ried after the fight.  also i think he had a bad cut and had to see medical (possible jk about the cut)

EDIT: i meant covering a small show in ontario/inland empire and driving from orange county

Tru - 
Blue Flame Special - 
<br type="_moz" />

I was covering some small show in orange county; as a favor to a website because they were friends of Tiki and Tiki was going to give them/me the post fight interview for the site.  It was a  70 mile drive each way and headlined by daniel puder; who won via ? after his opponent did a drop kick..yes wwe two leg drop kick and missed; landed on his shoulder and had to tap; then  tiki beat brian warren and when i asked him for the post fight interview in the back room he said no, turned his back and walked away.  I'll never forget that my whole life.  The only reason I even drove there, on my own dime 140 miles was for that interview lol.  

anyways, i interviewed him again at his gym in HB and he was very friendly and outgoing so maybe he was just ried after the fight.  also i think he had a bad cut and had to see medical (possible jk about the cut)<br type="_moz" /> 
EDIT: i meant covering a small show in ontario/inland empire and driving from orange county

Well, I guess everyone has good and bad days, but I don't think he really does much to endear himself to fans, i.e. that blind date show, his post fight sulks and stuff like that interview crap you mentioned.

Fair play for working with him again tho Tru. I know it's probably part of your job, but I wouldn't have wasted my time again.

<br type="_moz" />

Cause this forum is filled with lots of sad kids and keyboard warriors.

Ive known Tiki for years and he is a very cool guy. Most people that actually know him will say the same.

bumped for my thread being swagger jacked