Till investigated by Police following offensive social media posts

2 Likes

How dare he post a mean picture and hurt people’s feelings!!! What a crock of shit that countries speech laws are.

26 Likes

2 Likes

I’ll hand it to the LGBTQ… Despite being an insignificant portion of society they managed to get everyone under their thumb including big tech, Hollywood, governments, police and law officials and the military.

26 Likes

Until

i would think even most trannies wouldnt be offended at this

22 Likes

Lol at police investigating political cartoons in some countries. Every time I think we have it bad in the US it’s good to get a reminder of how good we have it

10 Likes

Is this what he posted? Humor shouldn’t be policed wtf is this

1 Like

What’s gonna be the next letter to be added to LGBTQ? Lol shits hilarious

1 Like

arnold schwarzenegger its not a tumor GIF

Wait 'til that comes to the U.S. We’re on our way to the same thing here. It might take a little while longer but I’d bet on it.

Cops investigating a meme post. Ridiculous. 1984 much?

11 Likes

Unless they get a constitutional amendment passed that abolishes the 1st amendment this is not coming to the US. Not even leftists Supreme Court justices think “hate speech” isn’t protected speech under the 1st amendment.

2 Likes

congratulations, you’re now under investigation

3 Likes

Fucking ridiculous. The line needs to get pushed back 60 yards and that doesn’t happen gently

2 Likes

That is pure insanity.

Police for that? Wow.

3 Likes

Prior to the last year and a half, did you think you’d see things happening in the U.S. that have taken place in the last 18 months? I’d guess not. All bets are off.

They’ll prosecute it under the umbrella of “hate speech” and claim that hate speech isn’t protected speech. That’s how they can spin this to get around the first amendment. It’s not like the Constitution isn’t already being stepped on lately.

8 Likes

The police are “investigating” it. You mean they’re all laughing at it.

7 Likes

P. More than like likely

4 Likes