Till should fight a top 5 guy next, def not Perry

Mike Perry is an entertaining fighter, but he literally stands no chance against Till. Like Rogan and co said during the broadcast, it's a gimme fight at best.  I think he should fight Lawler next, then ultimately for the belt. 

Watching him smoke Cerrone out last night has me sold, it reminded me of Jon Jones and Conor during their early days in the UFC. It's pretty apparent he's already one of the greats at 170. 

I think you're going a bit overboard cause sometimes Donald just gets his ass whooped.

Perry already has a fight booked anyways.

shaqitup -

I think you're going a bit overboard cause sometimes Donald just gets his ass whooped.

He had a very competitive fight with the former champion just one fight ago. 

Till burned through him the same way Bones did to Ryan Bader prior to 128.

Was wondering who’s nuts the ug was going to swing on next. Now it’s clear.

Glad others are finally coming to the party. I’ve been saying Till will be Champ within 2 years, that’s actually quite pessimistic now.

Lets throw him in there against T-Wood right now. Get it over with. It’s Tills Destiny.

shaqitup -

This.

Even if Till is the real deal, let the guy enjoy a huge win and let the next fight be announced before you crown him

Op is a mark.

Till is already past Perry. I’m not sure why he would move backwards.

id watch

Till would most likely clown Perry .

his only chance would be hoping to connect on a home run on Till

I dont know why everyone is rushing Till to the title already. Isnt he like 24? Beating a name like cowboy and then calling out a fan favorite brawler is perfect for him. Especially if he beats Perry. It would open up so many opportunities. Besides, I dont know much about Till but hows his grappling? Beating Cowboy on the feet is nothing like hanging with Maia or Woodley on the ground.

Perry is barely top 15.

In fact, Perry is number 15, Till just destroyed #6.

Till wants to fight him, let him fight him.

I feel like everyone keeps forgetting Perry has a fight pretty soon, it’s also a very tough fight for Perry

Lets see how he does against maia or wonderboy before we declare him the next goat

Till needs to re locate to the States - leave Liverpool for good. There are too many distractions in his home town. It wasn’t until Bisping left it all behind that things happened for him, same for a lot of others too. 

Uhtred Ragnarson - 

Mike Perry is an entertaining fighter, but he literally stands no chance against Till. Like Rogan and co said during the broadcast, it's a gimme fight at best.  I think he should fight Lawler next, then ultimately for the belt. 

Watching him smoke Cerrone out last night has me sold, it reminded me of Jon Jones and Conor during their early days in the UFC. It's pretty apparent he's already one of the greats at 170. 

It’s funny you say that, I feel the same way regarding JBJ.

Maybe his 2nd fight I knew he was gonna wreck the division. I also feel the same with Till. Not Conor so much - took me up until the Eddie fight, I thought Eddie would starch him. Eddie doesn’t fight like he used to though, he used to be a lighter Lawlor.

Got to agree he needs to fight guys like wonder boy or Maia and get some former challenger’s on his resume.