Tim Credeur!

Who else is picking him to beat* Quarry at the fight night?

Was watching back his fight with Catone this weekend - such an impressive performance

Now I know Nate had his way with Jason MacDonald last time but with Credeurs ridiculously active guard and jiu jitsu skills in gen, I think he takes this one in impressive fashion

*Edited for the use of the term 'jits' in a tongue-in-cheek manner

Maia type JJ practitioners can submit Nate.I know Tims a BB,but i think Nate pounds him out in this one.

I like Tim a lot and was with you until you used the word "jits" (about 7 words in)....I'll look past it though and say that I'm with you...

Tim should win with superior standup, and not try to ground with Nate, imo. Quarry is hard to submit.

Tim via his BJJ Revolution team black belt…
-Thomas

Not sure standing, I'd prob give the edge to Quarry to be honest but ground wise (which is where Tim should take/drag it), he's way to active to let Quarry settle for GnP

A tough step up but I still think Tim takes it

Obiewon -  I like Tim a lot and was with you until you used the word "jits" (about 7 words in)....I'll look past it though and say that I'm with you...

My money is on Tim and can we start banning people for using the word "Jits"

joshjitsu - My money is on Tim and can we start banning people for using the word "Jits"

Actually we are going to start banning people who don't show up to practice. LOL

See you at the tournament Saturday.

Don't sleep on Tim's standup.

uniqueid09 - Tim Creduer? TUF contestant?

I don't think he's displayed good BJJ at all. In fact, he seems to have Roli Delgado-esque BJJ. He has it, but he doesn't seem to have any confidence in it, and like Roli, he tends to lie flat on his back while in guard.

I hope I'm wrong.

I found Tim's sincere man-love for Jesse Taylor on TUF to be well, odd. Maybe it was the alcohol.

Tim's come a long way since the TUF series, where he did seem to take a while to adjust to the UFC

Watch the Catone fight and say he lies flat on his back, he has prob one of the most active guards in MMA today

And with regards to his stand up, I just don't see it. I think he should get the fight down rather than run forward with his chin up, he got tagged repeatedly when he tried to stand and trade in the last fight

Quarry takes this fight easily

uniqueid09 - Tim Creduer? TUF contestant?

I don't think he's displayed good BJJ at all. In fact, he seems to have Roli Delgado-esque BJJ. He has it, but he doesn't seem to have any confidence in it, and like Roli, he tends to lie flat on his back while in guard.

I hope I'm wrong.

I found Tim's sincere man-love for Jesse Taylor on TUF to be well, odd. Maybe it was the alcohol.

You have no idea the level off Bjj precision that Tim has.I have rolled with some very tough guys but Tim's bjj is just on another level.

jkartigue - 
joshjitsu - My money is on Tim and can we start banning people for using the word "Jits"

Actually we are going to start banning people who don't show up to practice. LOL

See you at the tournament Saturday.

LOL For sure see you there. Soon as this rib heals I'll be back in action. I haven't done anything for the past month.

Tim for the win: sub

Quarry via robotesque tko in the 2nd.

I like Nate but he takes WAY too many punches. Hand speed is suspect, power is awesome, toughness undisputed.

I wonder how the pressure of actually being on a real card will affect Tim. I was impressed with his last fight.

Coin flip for me.

7 years ago on my first day of brazilian jiu jitsu Tim beat the shit out of me, tapped me left and right. Then laughed and said "welcome to jiu-jitsu"... I've loved the sport since then.

Tim by armbar

HaMMerHouseFAN - Quarry takes this fight easily
HULKSMASH - 
HaMMerHouseFAN - Quarry takes this fight easily

I think itll be a good fight.

But win or lose, someone will have always done worse against nate.