Tim Credeur!

Go Tim! War BJJ Revolution/Carlson Gracie Team!

Tim Creduer.... is that the guy that tested positive for DextroMethamphetamine?

I just remembered.   It was him!   Then he was able to hold the fight off until his meds were cleared.

I hope Quarry gives him a natural beatdown.  No professional fighter should need crystal meth in a pill to be sucessful.  Thats just weak.

NHB USA -  I just remembered.   It was him!   Then he was able to hold the fight off until his meds were cleared.

I hope Quarry gives him a natural beatdown.  No professional fighter should need crystal meth in a pill to be  sucessful.  Thats just sickening.

He tested positive for Adderall, numbnuts. Its an ADD medication. No disciplinary action was taken against him.

Another positive for Tim: He's pubbing Ranger Up for his walk out shirt. Hooah.

Tim's BJJ is incredible. I have seen him tool several UFC vets.

MickColins - 
NHB USA -  I just remembered.   It was him!   Then he was able to hold the fight off until his meds were cleared.

I hope Quarry gives him a natural beatdown.  No professional fighter should need crystal meth in a pill to be  sucessful.  Thats just sickening.

He tested positive for Adderall, numbnuts. Its an ADD medication. No disciplinary action was taken against him.

Adderall, active ingredient = dextromethamphetamine.

Its crystal meth in a pill and if you think different you are clueless.

numbnuts!

Move up for the Tim train

I am, because I like him, but I have a bad feeling about this

Also remember when that Riddle kid almost had him eliminated on Ultimate fighter? His career could have been so different if he lost that fight.

I remember being so happy for him when i first watched that fight.

Didn't he arm bar him? I think Tim was a bit star struck with the TUF series, first thing he did in his prelim fight was give up his back

His 2 actual UFC fights have been more than impressive and although Nate's a step up in competition, I think if Tim aims to clinch and/or get it down, his jiu jitsu will take over and he'll be too much

Go Crazy Tim!!!

quarry by ko. but i hope tim wins

NHB USA -

lol fucking dipshit, VTFD

NHB USA - 

I'm not going to get into a pharmacological argument with a dude who obviously can't grasp the difference between items containing similar compounds.

Tim was taking ADD medicine. It was cleared and he wasn't suspended. Blow.

Back on track...

Anyone been training with Tim/heard his views on this fight?

WAR TIM! I'll be rooting for him tonight.

i like tims jiu jitsu but don''t think he'll catch nate if it goes to the ground. i think quarry is gonna catch him standing with they way tim stands so up right and leaves his chin out.

he has great jiu jitsu skills & for that alone I hope he wins! ha ha

I got Gerry Bertier!

In all seriousness though, am I the only one that thought Credeur, at the weigh-ins, looked like Bertier from Remember the Titans