Tim Duncan Suspended

Did anyone else hear of this? He is supossedly going to be suspended for one game because of the push on the ref. I told my buddy who works for the Warriors that Duncan would get suspended just because of the contact, not sure if its offical though. Stu Jackson should know better

Yeah, saw a shot of it in the Clippers win over SA yesterday. He sorta shoved the ref out of the way, and the ref went down. lol

First off the ref should not have been there and why he was in the middle of the court makes no sense, only time that should happen is if he was throwing a jump ball.

They are going to suspend the MVP of the league for this shit yet Fortson gets only 3 games for putting someone out 2 months, wonderful

Its a conspiracy to keep my fantasy league team down. lol

LOL, I ddn't even think about it like that, hey maybe it will help mine

"They are going to suspend the MVP of the league for this shit yet Fortson gets only 3 games for putting someone out 2 months"

That's a very good point. That's friggin jacked!!

Yeah, I didn't quite understand the suspension. From one angle it looks accidental, from another it looks like he saw him and gave him a litte "what the fuck are you doing in my way" love tap. Either way, it could easily have been called accidental and no suspension handed down. The ref was out of position. The league was probably just trying to send the message that refs should not be touched any time in any way, but on the side they probably let the ref know he was in a place he shouldn't have been.

to give no punishment for pushing a ref is stupid. this would advocate violence on officials. it makes perfect sense to me

I think Slash has a point, if he pushes a ref, you have to do something. It's only one game.

"to give no punishment for pushing a ref is stupid. this would advocate violence on officials. it makes perfect sense to me"

I can certainly understand your point and somewhat agree but if you are trying to send a message how can you give Duncan 1 game and Fortson only 3 for his action, thats is where I call bullshit on the NBA

and did you see the NFL get clocked this weekend by the guy running past him to celibrate with his team and gave the ref a concussion? should he be susupended also?

and look at it like this, the ref is out of position, and in the way of play, the other refs should have either called a dead ball or the ref is part of the court

"What do you mean the ref was out of position?"

He was out of position, in the middle of the court.

Ref is only staying on the side lines or baseline. At least during live time.

ttt to scare Brian Davis

lol!!! this was the best TTT EVERRR!!!

LOL

lol this thread is SO old

Oh man I was gonna talk so much shit, but i am sure the near heart attack brian had was enough, so instead-

lol

Oh man I was gonna talk so much shit, but i am sure the near heart attack brian had was enough, so instead-

lol