Tim Hague vs Kalib Starnes tomorrow...SAY WHAT!!!

GSP24 - 
RKing85 - surprized Starnes is taking fights at HW.
Mans gotta eat. Phone Post 3.0

I think he's eaten enough

Bootsy Collins - 
GSP24 - 
RKing85 - surprized Starnes is taking fights at HW.
Mans gotta eat. Phone Post 3.0

I think he's eaten enough

ha

the geek -

Phor my man Phoo

Quarry is fuckin great Phone Post

What kind of runners was Kalib wearing at the weighins? Phone Post

the geek - 

Phor my man Phoo

phenominal

I almost forgot how ridiculous that fight was… Wasn't his reasoning that he didn't want to take beatings for the amount of money he was getting paid? Now he's fighting legit heavyweights and I'll bet the pay is half what he received for the Quarry fight.

Sub'd for video of this glorious freak-show.

Check out Nate's version of the Kalib Starnes fight! http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/news/437795/The-wars-and-wisdom-of-Nate-Quarry/ Phone Post

http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/news/437795/The-wars-and-wisdom-of-Nate-Quarry/

the geek -

Phor my man Phoo

I remember watching that thinking wtf is going on here. Phone Post 3.0

Well apparently Hague lost to Starnes tonight. Sucks for Hague, hope he continues to move ahead. It was Starnes by unanimous decision.

Tim's facebok post
"Sorry to all my supporters. I dont make excuses, Kalib beat Tim Hague fair and square. I had a lot of support and fighters fight injured all the time. Even though my injury didnt allow me to train or perform at my best, I still fought so its 100% on me. If fate has it in store ill be healthy as a horse next time around. Thats the way she goes sometimes boys. 

Hope everyone enjoyed my Homer Simpson performance. Time for a rum. 

Congrats to Mr. Starnes. I tried as hard as my body allowed."

Kalib the new UFC HW champ, too slick and quick for Cain

What a lose lose situation. You win big deal you beat an unsuccessful 85er fighting at heavyweight. You lose you pretty much are saying youre never going back to the big leagues. Get a new manager that wont let you take shit fights Phone Post

No excuses, but my injury and being physically held back is my excuse

any video? Curious to see Starnes fighting that heavy. He is a talented fighter.

tetris - any video? Curious to see Starnes fighting that heavy. He is a talented fighter.

Fight is free on GFL.TV under AFC 19. And did Tim really speak in the third person on his FB page?

"I dont make excuses, Kalib beat Tim Hague fair and square."

Mike Russell - 
tetris - any video? Curious to see Starnes fighting that heavy. He is a talented fighter.

Fight is free on GFL.TV under AFC 19. And did Tim really speak in the third person on his FB page?

"I dont make excuses, Kalib beat Tim Hague fair and square."

Yup, that was a quote direct from his page.