Tim Kennedy: can he take a punch?

Mentally.

Marc Raimondi ?@marc_raimondi

Anderson Silva vs. Uriah Hall doesn’t seem to make sense. But that’s kind of why I like it. Also, UFC 198 is looking stacked.

his response:

Tim Kennedy
?@TimKennedyMMA

@marc_raimondi what the shit??? Tell me you are clowning?!?!... You're not clowning.... F!$& I hate clowns.... And you for reporting this!

more: https://twitter.com/TimKennedyMMA/status/710359495679971329?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I don't get the Kennedy hate.

He's tough, comes to fight, he can take a punch, he isn't afraid to speak his mind, and he is very supportive of American troops.

D241 -

He's tough, comes to fight, he can take a punch, he isn't afraid to speak his mind, and he is very supportive of American troops.

American hero. Phone Post 3.0

Aside from being a crybaby, he seems like a cool guy. Phone Post 3.0

Why's Timmy mad? He wanted to fight Andy? Phone Post 3.0

TK is the fucking man. I love the backstage video where Romeo tries to talk to him after stool gate. Phone Post 3.0

ShootProod - TK is the fucking man. I love the backstage video where Romeo tries to talk to him after stool gate. Phone Post 3.0
A vu up for this vid Phone Post 3.0

D241 - 

i do get it, always complaining about peds every month, but refuse to fight,
Chasing death Hitler more important then his fight career. Now these last months he suddenly is advocating to fight again. Why would the UFC give in on his request to fight Andy???

What is bad about complaining about peds?

D241 - 

What is bad about complaining about peds?

every month is annoying.

Morpheus1976 -
D241 - 

i do get it, always complaining about peds every month, but refuse to fight,
Chasing death Hitler more important then his fight career. Now these last months he suddenly is advocating to fight again. Why would the UFC give in on his request to fight Andy???
Fucking lol Phone Post 3.0

TK is the fucking man. 

/thread

UFC needs to give him fights if he want's to fight but not on his terms. He doesn't have that pull and audience for that.

Sudo21 - UFC needs to give him fights if he want's to fight but not on his terms. He doesn't have that pull and audience for that.

He refused two fights, since his last fight.

D241 -

Whiny personality and often in boring fights

Also has spent an extensive amount of time on the sidelines bad talking active fighters Phone Post 3.0