Tim Kennedy Frustrated With Fight Refusals

“I’m super frustrated with it. This is a pugilistic sport, is it not? It is the nature of the sport to fight each other, but nobody wants to fight me. Do I say, ‘Screw it, give me my uniform back, give me my long gun back and I’ll go back on the sniper range’? Or do I keep waiting these guys out until, in a battle of attrition, somebody gives up and says ‘Tim is the only guy who I can fight, so I’ll take that’?”

Great Job Jon Luther. 

www.mmafa.tv/home/blogs/tim-kennedy-voices-frustration-gives-names-expects-mayhem-miller-for-next-fight.html

Go to UFC, lot of guys willing to fight you over there!

move up to 205. He'll never be a champ at 185 as long as Jacare is in Strikeforce.

Come on Mayhem, where you at?!? You want a fight so bad, you need to put together wins, a tough credible opponent can't find a fight, make it happen.

Sign with the UFC and the problem is solved.

mkou - Go to UFC, lot of guys willing to fight you over there!

Well, not really, 185 is shallow in the UFC as well, and Tim is a handful. But it would make a highly marketable match for he and Stann to fight. Be bad for Stann, but it would be great for the UFC and its connection to military fans.

Tim Kennedy is a tough fight for anyone and he has proven himself repeatedly. That is why nobody wants to fight him - they know what is on the way and they do not want it.

I hope he gets a good fight where he can showcase his skills seems to be a rough market for top guys that are not signed by the top org. By the way in that org I do not see an easy fight for anyone ever - that is a true pressure job.

Just the way I see it - it's all free and worth what it's paid for.

Guys wont fight you because the talent pool is low where you are. Truth.

185 is shallow in the UFC as wel

Anderson
Belfort
Maia
Okami
Marquardt
Sonnen
Palhares
Bisping
Belcher
Akiyama
Leben
Stann
Munoz
Simpson
Sakara
Rivera

off the top of my head.

^+ Wanderlei Silva! and guys like Dan Miller, Tom Lawlor, Miquel Falcao, CB Dollaway, Mario Miranda, Kyle Noke, Jason MacDonald etc

stlnl2 - 

Well, not really, 185 is shallow in the UFC as well, and Tim is a handful. But it would make a highly marketable match for he and Stann to fight. Be bad for Stann, but it would be great for the UFC and its connection to military fans.

But the way I see it you really can't pick your fights in the UFC, as far as I understand. There's a lot of middle level guys who would have no choice but to accept the fight.

stlnl2 - 

Well, not really, 185 is shallow in the UFC as well,  
you are the dumbest motherfucker i have ever seen on this forum...

NorthFromHere - ^+ Wanderlei Silva! and guys like Dan Miller, Tom Lawlor, Miquel Falcao, CB Dollaway, Mario Miranda, Kyle Noke, Jason MacDonald etc

Yikes, even "off the top of my head" I can't believe I forgot Wand.

chesty_1775 - 
stlnl2 - 

85 is the worst class the UFC has (other than heavy, and heavy isnt top notch anywhere). As for the long list Orcus put up, alot of those guys are very good, but its not the life or death level of top 5 the 205, 155, and 170lb classes have.

Also, we are talking about the same UFC where Bisping is doing his best to not fight Rivera......right?

orcus - 

Anderson
Belfort
Maia
Okami
Marquardt
Sonnen
Palhares
Bisping
Belcher
Akiyama
Leben
Stann
Munoz
Simpson
Sakara
Rivera

off the top of my head.

So, you think of all those guys as top guys? Sorry, but most of them are not, and Tim would whip the shit out of all but 5 of them, and of the 5 he wouldnt destroy, 3 of them are 50-50 fights. Also, most of them would do their best to avoid fighting Tim. Tim isnt well known, but world level top 10 (and top 5 on the right day).

I do appreciate you put that long list up, which is a list of quality guys, but most of them wouldnt be lighting SF on fire, and would be merely mid level guys there as well.

chesty_1775 - 
stlnl2 - 

Also to think I am the dumbest means a couple things. 1)You have not been here very long (which is obvious). 2)You yourself project how you feel about yourself on others (dumb people call others dumb to feel smart). 3) you spend a whole hell of alot of time posting, and end up tossing crap around to build a post count (over 6500 posts in 3 months....wow) 4) you dont feel a need to actually discuss something (as Orcus very intelligently did), which sort of points back to #2.

The Miller fans are going to start to get confused.

No reason for Mayhem to refuse to take this.

and on that note, WTF is wrong with SF?

If guys are refusing to fight, send em packing.

stlnl2 - 
orcus - 

Anderson

Belfort

Maia

Okami

Marquardt

Sonnen

Palhares

Bisping

Belcher

Akiyama

Leben

Stann

Munoz

Simpson

Sakara

Rivera

off the top of my head.

So, you think of all those guys as top guys? Sorry, but most of them are not, and Tim would whip the shit out of all but 5 of them, and of the 5 he wouldnt destroy, 3 of them are 50-50 fights. Also, most of them would do their best to avoid fighting Tim. Tim isnt well known, but world level top 10 (and top 5 on the right day).

I do appreciate you put that long list up, which is a list of quality guys, but most of them wouldnt be lighting SF on fire, and would be merely mid level guys there as well.
Getting a little ahead of yourself, definitely a solid guy but beating all but the top 5 MW's in the UFC? You're stretching at best. He has losses to Jacare and Miller, and hasn't really faced that level of competition yet, but I am interested to see how he continues to develop.

I think a Miller rematch needs to happen.

Kennedy is coming off a loss, but he is 3 - 1 in SF,

and Miller is only 1 - 1 in SF, they have a past, it would work

Tim is a risky fight for anyone no matter who they are... I can totaly see why all the so called big names dont want a piece of him.

piratepirate - 
stlnl2 - 
orcus - 

Anderson
Belfort
Maia
Okami
Marquardt
Sonnen
Palhares
Bisping
Belcher
Akiyama
Leben
Stann
Munoz
Simpson
Sakara
Rivera

off the top of my head.

Getting a little ahead of yourself, definitely a solid guy but beating all but the top 5 MW's in the UFC? You're stretching at best. He has losses to Jacare and Miller, and hasn't really faced that level of competition yet, but I am interested to see how he continues to develop.

I think a Miller rematch needs to happen.
Kennedy is coming off a loss, but he is 3 - 1 in SF,
and Miller is only 1 - 1 in SF, they have a past, it would work

Kennedy was not training full time, at all when he lost to Miller, and was winning till he got a cut that kept him blind for two rounds. Jacare, is also a guy who poses huge problems to anyone in the UFC, so I dont see how a loss to him hurts Tim at all with regard to where he would stand in the UFC.