Tim Kennedy on JRE (Video)

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/47269848

Tim was an awesome guest.  One of my all time favorite podcasts!

Now I have something to do during work tomorrow

Should be a good listen tomorrow, thanks for the free entertainment Joe

Joe Rogan - 

It was a great convo for sure. Looking forward to the UFC pod on the weekend. Thanks for all of the great free entertainment as well as interesting information. #FreakParty

Joe Rogan - 

greenseed - 
Joe Rogan - 

It was a great convo for sure. Looking forward to the UFC pod on the weekend. Thanks for all of the great free entertainment as well as interesting information. #FreakParty

Shit.. hate to be the bearer of bad news but Rogan said in another thread that it's not happening.

In for later Phone Post 3.0

Clarence Parents - 
greenseed - 
Joe Rogan - 

Shit.. hate to be the bearer of bad news but Rogan said in another thread that it's not happening.

doh! oh well, maybe next free card they wiil

. Phone Post 3.0

Listening now, really good so far. Interesting for me to hear TK talk about how people boycott zoos and aquariums, yet the institutions have done more for research and sustainability than the people who boycott them. I get the same bullshit when people call me cruel after they see pics of the billfish I catch and release. The research tags I've put in those fish have done more for their survival than the people who condemn me for it Phone Post 3.0

VU Op.

Youtube link for anyone who needs it.

http://youtu.be/F2MoOM1ctiE

Tim is very technical and has outstanding grappling. We saw that against Bisping who is very difficult to take down and keep down. I'm a fan.
That said, I think he has to take the Fitch route to the title as Dana prefers Rock Em Sock Em Robots these days. I think he's prob 3 fights away and he'd have to win 2 of them in impressive fashion.

Giventofly99 - Tim is very technical and has outstanding grappling. We saw that against Bisping who is very difficult to take down and keep down. I'm a fan.
That said, I think he has to take the Fitch route to the title as Dana prefers Rock Em Sock Em Robots these days. I think he's prob 3 fights away and he'd have to win 2 of them in impressive fashion.

You are correct.  He did win his fight before Bisping by a brutal KO, but I'd like to see that with a higher end opponent.  Love Tim and I hope he continues his move up the ranks.

Great podcast. TK is even more fascinating to me after this. Super smart and introspective and I expected a much more meathead military feel. What an insanely well rounded individual. Phone Post 3.0

Powerful DJH - Great podcast. TK is even more fascinating to me after this. Super smart and introspective and I expected a much more meathead military feel. What an insanely well rounded individual. Phone Post 3.0
Really misunderstood guy. He's really smart and good natured. Phone Post 3.0

Watching now!

I actually went to the Ice House in Pasadena last night and got to see Joey Diaz, Bill Burr, AND Joe perform.

One of the best Wednesdays I've had in quite a while. Phone Post 3.0

reversal06 -
Powerful DJH - Great podcast. TK is even more fascinating to me after this. Super smart and introspective and I expected a much more meathead military feel. What an insanely well rounded individual. Phone Post 3.0
Really misunderstood guy. He's really smart and good natured. Phone Post 3.0
Yea he seemed very genuine. Would love to learn from him or train with him b4 my time is done Phone Post 3.0

It's a real pleasure. He cares to share what he knows with people he has nothing to gain by teaching. I'm a better fighter because of him for sure. Phone Post 3.0