Tim Kennedy received death threats by ISIS

I must have missed this... damn I miss Tim Kennedy!  What a true American.  This isn't a new video but not too old, I don't remember seeing this here!  

Actually now that I think.. I haven't heard of Tim Kennedy in a long time, he officially retired correct?  Last time I saw him was vs Gastelum I believe...

Don't think he is going to lose sleep over it.

again?

Like the dude’s style.

Beast. I miss him

B3LI3VE -

Actually now that I think.. I haven't heard of Tim Kennedy in a long time, he officially retired correct?  Last time I saw him was vs Gastelum I believe...

He has a podcast called Sheepdog Podcast. He's big into shooting, BJJ, S&C now. Pretty sure he's retired, would be cool to see him in a grappling event

WattMell - Something tells me Kennedy probably sent those death threats to himself.

“Look guys Isis wants to kill me! I’m still relevant!”

You son of a bitch!!! That man is a treasure, and keeps you safe at night! He may have found Hitler as well, so show h in some respect!

WattMell - Something tells me Kennedy probably sent those death threats to himself.

You’re a moron

This is a bit old. He used these threats as part of the reason he was pulling loaded guns on USADA agents after driving down his driveway. He mistook USADA for isis. Es normal

what have you done in life?? War Tim Kennedy!!!

You can fuck right off. 

Ryann Von Doom -

You can fuck right off. 

He’s right though. Stann is the epitome of the classic American Hero. Kennedy is the epitome of the classic American caricature 

Dreville79 -
Ryann Von Doom -

You can fuck right off. 

He’s right though. Stann is the epitome of the classic American Hero. Kennedy is the epitome of the classic American caricature 

You can fuck right off with him. 

Bassboats Budlight -
0hi0direct -

This is a bit old. He used these threats as part of the reason he was pulling loaded guns on USADA agents after driving down his driveway. He mistook USADA for isis. Es normal

should have pulled some empty ones....

yeah right. what are guns for again? somehow 'loaded' is a bad thing, stupid SJW snowflakes

Mureica, Fuck yeah!!!!

Is Tim any relation to JFK?

The Closed Guard -
B3LI3VE -

He has a podcast called Sheepdog Podcast. He's big into shooting, BJJ, S&C now. Pretty sure he's retired, would be cool to see him in a grappling event

Thank you

Ryann Von Doom -
Dreville79 -
Ryann Von Doom -

You can fuck right off. 

You can fuck right off with him. 

This.

Kennedy got a lot of crap on here for wineing about some fights but he is a true American hero.