Tim McKenzie Checking in

Mckenzie is the man, fighting april 1st may 12th and june 3rd, man Tim bro you are fighting a lot this year.

Keep an eye on Tim for sure, his standup is improving daily and at 185 he will be a force. Great job on poaching "The Rhino" Tim.
Steve

Tim,

Save me at least two tickets for the Stockton show ( probably 4 ) as for the Sonora show... sorry bro,I cannot and will not support the IFC.

ttt

Tim is bigger than Justin. Justin walks at like 202.

Apple, Tim walks at 195 right now, but it would be a great fight and I would be there to watch it if it ever happens.

Whats up crowbar? what happened with the IFC?

Damn ExtremeBad Boy, I have not seen you post in probably 6 month`s or more.

"What happened with the IFC ?" It`s plain & simple...I did not get paid for 3 local shows,so I quit (actually 2 1/2 ) but, it still comes out to $500.00 that Paul owes me.

yeah Crowbar, ill be away for awhile. To bad about the IFC. hope to see you in Stockton

Ill be in Stockton for sure & too bad you didnt make it to the WEC that Tim fought Steibling in,he was asking about you.

yeah, last time i saw Tim was when Randy Couture came here to Stockton at Max Muscle this past summer i believe it was. I havent trained in along time.

I was there also (Max Muscle) we must have been there at different times.

So is the IFC fight happening or what???

Ryan Jensen will be tuff fight!!!

does anyone know if there are any videos of any Ryan Jensen fights available on the web or dvd?

Good Fight Tim...Very impressive GnP display... Did you say at the end that u plan on fighting at 185 now?

Brad@mma-fighter.com

Popa419,

I just found out about this Stockton show myself .So, I have no idea what event this is,who`s on the card,or where it will be at.All I can say is,that it will nice being able to go see an event that is very close to my house.

Hopefully Tim will come back & post more info about this show and answer some questions.

Questions like:

1) Will it be in a cage

2) Will it be MMA or Kick-Boxing,ETC

3) How much  are the tickets

4) What promotion it is

5)Where it will be held at

It will be a cage

Its a new organization International Cage Fighting Organization

It was supposed to be in the new Stockton Arena not sure now may end up in the Civic Center there

MMA

Tickets vary 35, 50, 75, 150

And yes I plan on just fighting 185 now unless there is a great reason for me to move back up, You never know

good job on ur fight...an were the fuck are those pics of the after party pal...
guys i dont walk around at 203..i am more like 215.for u ppl who saw me at the wec..u can see im lifting weights finally an i looked good..alllrrright..hahah