Tim Means vs. Belal Muhammad

Muhammad is getting good at fight the 6’2"+ strikers at 170. Last 3 wins against Randy Brown, Jordan Mein and Tim Means.

Thought means won but it was such a close fight by no means a robbery.  Muhammad landed the harder shots

WattMell - Usa vs Isis
Not cool to label Belal as "Isis" -- he was born and raised in Chicago.

okay, so that means he’s probably just a regular American scumbag.

Mexican Janitor -
WattMell - Usa vs Isis

They recruited him through the Interweds during his kindergraden class in Chucagu

The main thing, as Mike Myers would say, is his huge cranium.

Mexican Janitor - 
WattMell - Usa vs Isis

But what was the flag he was sporting at the end? I didn’t recognize it since it was on his shoulder all the time.

Mexican Janitor -
WattMell - Usa vs Isis

Belal is quickly becoming one of my favorite fighters. Dude comes to bang every fight. Most shorter dudes would have trouble with lanky fighters and he finds away to get in there. I also like the fact he’s Muslim Standing up again cultural bullying. 

ChicagoTom -
Mexican Janitor -
WattMell - Usa vs Isis

Belal is quickly becoming one of my favorite fighters. Dude comes to bang every fight. Most shorter dudes would have trouble with lanky fighters and he finds away to get in there. I also like the fact he’s Muslim Standing up again cultural bullying. 

Lol @ "cultural bullying"

Go back to your safe space, fag.

ThunderlipsTapped -
ChicagoTom -
Mexican Janitor -
WattMell - Usa vs Isis

Lol @ "cultural bullying"

Go back to your safe space, fag.

My safe space is in your girls butthole, pussy.