Tim Sylvia is Michael Myers

So the lady and I were watching Halloween 2 (The Rob Zombie movie) and I noticed in the credits it said his stunt double was named Tim Sylvia. So I IMDBd it and it's the Maineiac. Kind of a cool little thing that I've never seen brought up! Thought the UG would think it's pretty cool! L Phone Post 3.0

I voted you up for paying attention to who the stunt people were in the credits.

Any word on who the Key Grip was? Phone Post 3.0

slo ko - I voted you up for paying attention to who the stunt people were in the credits.

For some reason I found this hilarious Phone Post 3.0

slo ko - I voted you up for paying attention to who the stunt people were in the credits.

James McMillan ... key grip
Phil Miller ... key grip

slo ko - I voted you up for paying attention to who the stunt people were in the credits.

Excuse the questions, why are u interested in stuntmen/grips
are u a rigger? u in this industry?

srs question

FETT_Loadin76 -

Haha Phone Post 3.0

I haven't seen this one but I enjoyed Zombie's first Halloween remake, will check it out Phone Post 3.0

VU for the Sylvia shop Phone Post 3.0

rapewhistle -

Excuse the questions, why are u interested in stuntmen/grips
are u a rigger? u in this industry?

srs question
No, I just found that level of dedication admirable. The Key Grip question was just a joke. Phone Post 3.0

EKPOGI -

James McMillan ... key grip
Phil Miller ... key grip
VU Phone Post 3.0

I grew up next to the old MGM studios in Culver City. I had neighbors who worked as best boy and key grip. I always check to see who did these jobs on films. 

Yeah baby Phone Post 3.0

Rob should have had Michael Myers come out wearing the Ufc belt and shit his pants Phone Post 3.0

That movie had one of the most talented best boys I have ever seen

ClemenzasCannoli - Rob should have had Michael Myers come out wearing the Ufc belt and shit his pants Phone Post 3.0
I just choked laughing at this Phone Post 3.0

slo ko - I voted you up for paying attention to who the stunt people were in the credits.

Lol you notice random things when you're deep in the liquor. Phone Post 3.0

ryanJ -

That movie had one of the most talented best boys I have ever seen

Best boy electric, or grip? Phone Post 3.0

That movie is worse than Tim's fight vs Mercer. Phone Post 3.0

rexthedog - I haven't seen this one but I enjoyed Zombie's first Halloween remake, will check it out Phone Post 3.0

The first one was ok. Part 2 shit the bed.

Ironically, Sylvia was in part 2.