Tim Sylvia vs Giant Silva

I really think Tim Sylvia vs Giant Silva would be a great fight. Both guys are just undevolped mass with no ground skills trying for the ko. Bad news also James "The Collosal" Thompson would beat Tim Sylvia he has more heart is in better shape is stronger and has a better chin than Sylvia.

Troll, troll, troll your boat ...

I am serious you can not belive Tim Sylvia could beat anyone in the ELITE EIGHT of the Pride OWGP do you.

He would easily beat Fujita and Yoshida.

lol@Thompson beating Sylvia. Best joke I'v heard all day.

How do you think this is a joke. Thompson is in MUCH BETTER SHAPE than Sylvia, has a better chin, is a hell of a lot stronger than Sylvia, I think he could take the maineiac out.

"He would easily beat Fujita and Yoshida."

Lol

Giant Silva will get beat by just about any MMA fighter reguardless of weight. Sylvia can compete in Pride, but I see him doing about as good as Heath Herring did when he was there. The best guys will beat him, but I think Tim will beat Thompson and have a great fight with Fujita.

James who?

Tomato Can you almost made me piss my pants

"How do you think this is a joke. Thompson is in MUCH BETTER SHAPE than Sylvia, has a better chin, is a hell of a lot stronger than Sylvia, I think he could take the maineiac out.

His chin is just as suspect as Sylvia's via Fujita and lil Fedor. Thompson may look like he's in better shape but looks can be deceiving. Lil Fedor looked like he was in much better shape then Josh but it didn't turn out that way. Sylvia has far better technique standing then Thompson and would cut through Thompson's boxing defense rather quick imo.

I agree with Saku.

I think it would be a great fight, Thompson could catch him just as easily Andre knocked Sylvia dizzy with a week ass falling down punch. If Thompson landed hard he could take most guys out.

"Thompson is in MUCH BETTER SHAPE than Sylvia, has a better chin, is a hell of a lot stronger than Sylvia, I think he could take the maineiac out."

Got hate?

Go Horse - Get a hobby, I'm serious. Learn to play an instrument or do some volunteer work.