Tim thomas Nordiques jersey

Need help finding this. Thanks :) Phone Post 3.0

My kingdom for this in a large. Phone Post 3.0

No one? :( Phone Post 3.0

Ebay perhaps?

If not you'll have to make your own.

Foos - Ebay perhaps?

If not you'll have to make your own.

I've done the rudimentary search, but I figured you northern peeps might have the ability to find it better in small shops and such in canada. That was my line of thinking. 

When I can't find something or cannot figure something out, I come to the UG/OG about it for help from those I spend more time with than family. Make sense?

(edit) btw.. this thread is the first thing that pops up on google search for tim thomas nordiques jersey lol

Ya I did a quick google search as well. I didn't find anything from the 5 seconds I spent on the search :)

Buy a nordiques jersey on Ebay, then bring it into a custom sports wear shop and let them put the letters on.

Foos - Ya I did a quick google search as well. I didn't find anything from the 5 seconds I spent on the search :)

Buy a nordiques jersey on Ebay, then bring it into a custom sports wear shop and let them put the letters on.

I dont think they have that here in this town. Since the Nordiques came to colorado, might be able to find something there do to it. I just hoped there'd be one. Strange there isn't any out there.