TIM WON 2 Rounds to 1

Tim seriously needs to work on his TD defense. It was rather pathetic how easily he was taken down over and over again by a gassed out CB.

I had Tim winning the fight 2rounds to 1. First round was tims. He landed many straight shots but lacked the power of CB. Definatley landed more and got a knockdown. Round two was all CB until Tim got up from almost getting ko'd and then CB did nothing except looking gassed. Tim came on strong the last two minutes of round two but it was CB's round. Round three was a close round but tim took the round. CB was so tired he did nothing for most of the round except stall. Stall standing over tim and then laying on top.

I just dont see how takedowns get so much credit, especially when the sweep and get back to your feet with out taking any damage gets zero credit.

Forssberg - I had CB. 1st round even, 2nd 10-8 to CB and the third 9-10 to Tim.

10 - 8? REALLY?! One almost finish flurry to me doesn't quality 10 - 8.

As for the fight, I thought Tim won. Sure, CB had takedowns, but it didn't matter, he did absolutely nothing with them but lay on Tim.

Favortism on dana's part. tim should've gone straight to the finale, but dana had to give his fav a another chance.

The decision was fine. CB landed the harder strikes, especially kicks. He also had all of the takedowns and also the closest sub of the fight.