Time Flies in MMA

I just heard Felice say 4 in a row for her. I remember PVZ smokin her like yesterday. I looked it was April 2015. 2.5 years ago. Either im a bum or stuck in MMA time warp

she really turned things around after that loss, but yeah, seems like it was a few months ago.

Damn really, that long? Haha 

i have this problem all the time. I start to think something was like 18 months ago... nope fight happened in like 2013. 

She's been on a run and complaining the UFC  wont promote her like PVZ because she "is not one of those pretty girls"

Seats Taken -

Damn really, that long? Haha 

i have this problem all the time. I start to think something was like 18 months ago... nope fight happened in like 2013. 

i think its MMA...honestly...because we are always lookin 6-12 months into the future for a matchup to happen. I swear its fucked our space time
luctaro -

She's been on a run and complaining the UFC  wont promote her like PVZ because she "is not one of those pretty girls"

she's right....she's fuckable but id bang joanna instead of her and i never thought joanna was hot till she got the title. I said that to someone close to her that she recently got hot she said everyone says that. Monry or belt we are attracted. Not to a journeyman