Time for Anderson to shake it up.

I am a MASSIVE anderson fan and I think he's the goat and just the best fighter.

But I want to see him moving about now looking for exciting fights and perhaps seeing him get aggressive before a fight would be nice, see a different side to him.

I believe his legacy if firmly secured, but now I'd like to see him cement it so we can see just how good he is before he's done. Phone Post

So you think he can cement his legacy by asking for specific fights and talking shit beforehand.

You my friend, don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Please refrain from posting until you buy a dictionary and look up "legacy".

Legacy is about accomplishments, not drama.

That was more the shaking things up side, i think cementing his legacy and shutting up all the doubters by looking for big fights to shut them all up. No-one will be impressed with him waiting for Munoz as his next new challenger. Phone Post

He's liing his life. I would assume he expects us to do the same. He isn't waiting for anything. Joe Silva sets up the fights. As far as I can tell, he hasn't turned one down in a long time. A fighter's ONLY obligation is to show up. It's the job of the promotion to find suitable match-ups. He's an adult. He doesn't have to prove he isn't afraid of people. He need only say - "Yes, I am willing to fight" when asked. Only children feel the need to constantly prove their worth. Dude is on a 14 fight winning streak. He's proven enough for the next 20 years.

You ever won a bet against someone that was sure you'd lose? Remember how cocky and sure of himself he was? Then you win and rather than say "congrats" he immediately says you're afraid of losing or you'd bet again? Remember that look you gave him? That "iz you stoopid kid? I just beat you." There is no need to prove anything - unless you're the guy that lost. And the guy that wins doesn't owe the loser a second chance. Besides, Anderson doesn't pick his fights.

If you're anxious to see him fight someone in particular - address your next thread to Joe Silva, not Anderson Silva.

I'm aware of that but he is such a good fighter I'd like to see him step out of his comfort zone and as a fan of him and the sport I am well within my rights to say that I'd like to see him do that. Phone Post

Authority Figure - He's liing his life. I would assume he expects us to do the same. He isn't waiting for anything. Joe Silva sets up the fights. As far as I can tell, he hasn't turned one down in a long time. A fighter's ONLY obligation is to show up. It's the job of the promotion to find suitable match-ups. He's an adult. He doesn't have to prove he isn't afraid of people. He need only say - "Yes, I am willing to fight" when asked. Only children feel the need to constantly prove their worth. Dude is on a 14 fight winning streak. He's proven enough for the next 20 years.

You ever won a bet against someone that was sure you'd lose? Remember how cocky and sure of himself he was? Then you win and rather than say "congrats" he immediately says you're afraid of losing or you'd bet again? Remember that look you gave him? That "iz you stoopid kid? I just beat you." There is no need to prove anything - unless you're the guy that lost. And the guy that wins doesn't owe the loser a second chance. Besides, Anderson doesn't pick his fights.

If you're anxious to see him fight someone in particular - address your next thread to Joe Silva, not Anderson Silva.

This Phone Post

What comfort zone? lol You want him to become a showman. He's a fighter, not a circus monkey.

What else does he have to do that's DIRECTLY RELATED TO FIGHTING? Be SPECIFIC.

Move upto 205 and put some more names on his list? MW has dried up of contenders IMO. I hate to say Its seems easy for him to wait at MW for miller Munoz bisping but he is SO GOOD I'd like to see him making the most of it and securing himself as the baddest mofo around.( which he already is) Phone Post

UGknowme - Move upto 205 and put some more names on his list? MW has dried up of contenders IMO. I hate to say Its seems easy for him to wait at MW for miller Munoz bisping but he is SO GOOD I'd like to see him making the most of it and securing himself as the baddest mofo around.( which he already is)

Anderson's work at MW is done only if he beats Chael Sonnen ina re-match.

After that ONE fight, he should move up to LHW

I'd like to see that. Perhaps have jones waiting outside the cage so when Andy KOs sonnen in record time. We can jump straight in to silva v jones. Phone Post

Jamiee - 
UGknowme - Move upto 205 and put some more names on his list? MW has dried up of contenders IMO. I hate to say Its seems easy for him to wait at MW for miller Munoz bisping but he is SO GOOD I'd like to see him making the most of it and securing himself as the baddest mofo around.( which he already is)

Anderson's work at MW is done only if he beats Chael Sonnen ina re-match.

After that ONE fight, he should move up to LHW

lol. WHy does he have to beat a man TWICE to be considered "done". Retarded.

I can accept the logic that he should love up in weight to some degree. But I don't know his body. I also don't know his martial arts philosophy. (1) A lot of ppl outside of football, wrestling and boxing don't think its healthy to put on weight or cut weight expressly for the purpose of sports. (2) I don't know if he's been naturally lean his whole life and if adding weight would be difficult or easy. It's simple for us to say "tack on weight" - but his situations may be very different than we think.

Besides, by your logic every marathon runner must become a sprinter and ever sprinter must become a pole vaulter - or their legacy is in question. People can be good at one thing, in one way, without needing to alter their bodies or goals to satisfy people's need to find stuff to watch on television. That's what this all boils down to. He'd be adding weight so you have some new stuff on TV to watch. Seems silly when you view it that way, doesn't it?

So he's got to hand out rematches like the welfare office, then he has to fight someone in a different weight class? smh.

How about Sonnen and Dan drop or gain weight and go to a new weight class. If Anderson can do it, so can they.

One thing at a time. A huge portion of this forum bitch about him not fighting at LHW while another portion say he's ducking Sonnen and must fight him tomorrow. Let him fight Chael first.

He fought Chael first. Now he can sew doolies for the rest of his life and he'd still be the GOAT.